We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Newly remodeled with top quality and style!
* Queen Bed with Queen pull out sofa.
* Fantastic direct south views of the Gulf from balcony---Second Floor!
* The Living Room features a large flat screen TV, wireless internet, and cable channels. Sleeper Sofa, love seat, chair and table
* Full kitchen has everything needed to make and serve meals. Blender, coffee maker and toaster included.
* Outdoor Pool
* Beach service of 2 chairs and umbrella included at no extra charge March through October
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your condo and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you check in instructions by email.
This large studio condominium in the Islander Resort is located on the beachside of Santa Rosa Blvd and has side views of the Gulf of Mexico. Sit back and relax on your balcony and watch the sunset while sipping your favorite beverage. Designed to sleep four with one private full baths. This condominium is a great get-away for a romantic weekend or family vacation.
The Condominium is equipped with everything you need to make your vacation enjoyable and affordable. Beach service (2 chairs and an umbrella) is provided March through October.
Beautiful view from the balcony with seating for dining alfresco. Studio boasts queen-size pull-out sleeper sofa for additional guests and large flatscreen TV for watching the game. Private Wifi is also available in this unit.
This studio has a well equipped kitchen area which includes blender, ice maker, dishwasher, and all the conveniences of home. Dining table has seating for four. Washer and dryer located very nearby and are coin-operated.
Ready for fine dining and nightlife? There are many options in Fort Walton Beach and Destin (check out the electronic guest book for recommendations).
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
NOTE ON SMOKING: Please be sure to only smoke outside. Smoking inside the condo will result in extra cleaning fees up to $500.
This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
This property does not allow pets.
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book and the Tenant website.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply with dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), laundry soap and facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hair dryer, and iron
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Big Kahuna Water Park
Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: A Limited Damage Waiver fee is included in all bookings in lieu of a deposit. Please contact us for more information.
LONG TERM STAYS: If you plan to stay more than 30 days, you may be required to have a cleaning every 30 days by our cleaners. The cleaning fee will be added to your booking for each 30 days of your stay after booking. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We will follow the cancel policy you were provided by the booking channel you used. Be sure to read your rental agreement for all of the cancellation terms. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 30 days prior to arrival date. We will allow a full refund cancel if you cancel within 24 hours of booking your stay, even if you book within 30 days of arrival. If cancellation occurs 30 days or more prior to arrival date and more than 24 hours from booking, all monies will be refunded with the exception of a $100.00 administrative fee. GUESTS THAT CANCEL 30 DAYS OR LESS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities request mandatory hurricane evacuation, in which case the refund will be pro-rated based on the room rate. VACATION INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. The following are the ONLY reasons we will provide a full refund from the time of booking until arrival date: 1) the government orders travel ban or quarantine. 2) The beaches are ordered closed by the government 3) government restricts vacation rental check-ins that affect the arrival date.
NOTE: We will no longer give refunds due to positive COVID tests. We recommend vacation insurance or one of the available vaccines.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap are provided. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 4 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. Additionally, a fee of $100 per person per night for each person above the sleeping capacity of 4 will be due immediately. A PERSON IS COUNTED REGARDLESS OF AGE!
SECURITY CAMERASIf security cameras are present at the property, the listing and house rules will disclose this fact. Security cameras are soley for visual (no audio) monitoring outside the property and are not present inside the property. Tenant agrees that in outside areas there is no reasonable expectation of privacy and accepts the monitoring of the outside by security camera. Tenant agrees not to tamper with the security cameras.
POOL, DOCK & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a private or community pool; tenant agrees and acknowledges that the pool can be dangerous area, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the private pool, and/or patio areas; and will hold Owner and Agent harmless in case of injury or death. Owners and Agent require Tenant follow all published pool rules, which are available in the Guest Book and in the House Rules provided with the listing. No one should swim alone or allow children to be unattended at any time. No Diving or climbing on rocks around pool. The gate to the pool must stay closed at all times unless entering or exiting. Please read about signs of drowning and realize a drowning person will not scream for help. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED.
We take cleanliness seriously, but sometimes we do make mistakes. When booking this property, you agreed to report any issues with cleanliness within 12 hours of check in. This property does not come with daily housekeeping services, so after the first 12 hours you accept the property as-is. Of course, please let us know of any maintenance issues.
Check in and Check out Time
Check in time is _CheckinTime_ on _CheckinDate_.
Check out time is _CheckoutTime_ on _CheckoutDate_.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum of $250 fee for unautorized late checkout.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Violation of these rules may result in eviction without refund or additional fees.
This property is located in a group of condos that have all-year residents. Please treat this condo as if it were your own.
Please park in any available space outside of the building, being careful not to take up two spaces. Only cars, pickup trucks and SUVs may park on site. You must display the parking pass (obtained from the office) when parking overnight. Large trucks, boats and trailers, motor homes or any other vehicles are prohibited. YOU CAR IS SUBJECT TO BEING TOWED AT YOUR EXPENSE IF YOU DO NOT PARK IN THE DESIGNATED AREAS!!!! The parking area is private, controlled by the HOA, so please follow these simple rules.
1) No parties!! If you want to have a party, we can help you find an appropriate venue (just give us a call). Of course, guests are welcome but not in such numbers as to cause a disturbance to others.
2) This property is part of a homeowner's association. While rare, the association may request to access the unit during reasonable hours to make emergency repairs to prevent damage to common areas or other units. We will do our best to provide notice should this occur.
3) Trash can be placed trash chute right near the elevators. From the condo, go past the elevators and look on the right. The trash chute is in a room that is marked.
4) Please observe quiet time from 10PM to 8AM every day.
5) No pets are permitted in this unit by tenant per HOA. We love pets, but some people are highly allergic. If pets are found to have stayed in the unit or are reported in the unit, you will be required to pay a $500 cleaning fee, pay for any damage caused by the pet and may be evicted without refund. Please let us know if you have a service animal to avoid the fee.
6) Any intentional damage to the common areas will be paid by the guest.
7) This unit is no-smoking. Smoking means anything inhaled that is not prescribed by a doctor. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional $300 cleaning fee. We respect your right to smoke, so please smoke outside. Please close all doors and windows. Please be respectful of the neighbors. Be sure to discard all trash.
8) Please do NOT fly drones on the property. Flying drones is prohibited.
9) Please do not cook on the balconies or terraces. Also, do not hang clothes to dry or any other objects on the balconies or terraces.
10) Sidewalks, entrances, driveways, passages, patios, courts, vestibules, stairway, corridors and halls must be kept open and shall not be obstructed in any manner. Nothing shall be projected out of any window in the condominium and no radio or television aerial or antenna shall be attached to or hung from the exterior of the condominium or the roof.
11) Children are not to play in public halls or stairways. Reasonable supervision must be exercised when children are playing on the grounds.
12) All garbage and refuse from the condominium shall be deposited with care in garbage containers intended for such purpose. Nothing is to be crammed into garbage chutes. All garbage shall be in garbage bags, not dropped down the chutes loose. Bags too large for chutes shall be placed in a dumpster located at either end of the parking lot.
Please follow posted rules for the pool
NOTE: Children under 12 must be under the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older.
**There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your risk.
**Pool hours are posted by the pool.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 234-7425