Welcome to Lucaya - a charming, Bahamian inspired gated community located in the highly desired southwest Fort Myers neighborhood. At Lucaya you are minutes from our beautiful Gulf beaches and the shores of the Caloosahatchee River. You will drive up historic McGregor Boulevard, lined with majestic Royal Palms, past the winter homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, and be minutes from all the shopping, dining, and entertainment you could hope for during your stay!
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo sleeps 8 and offers:
* Over 1,500 square feet of living space
* Large, open concept living area with brand new queen sleeper sofa, accent seating, and large flat screen Smart TV
* Spacious master bedroom with king size bed, large walk-in closet, and en-suite master bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower.
* Split floor plan second bedroom with queen size bed and large closet
* Guest bathroom with bathtub shower combination
* Open den, off the living area with daybed trundle
* Large, full-size kitchen with pantry, and all appliances and tools needed for meal prep and serving
* Open eating bar between kitchen and dining area, with total seating for 8
* Private screened lanai with preserve view
* Full size laundry room with washer and dryer
* Free WiFi throughout the condo
* Private front entry door with security lighting
* End unit with additional preserve view
* One assigned covered parking space and one assigned driveway parking space
The Lucaya Community offers:
* A private, gated community entrance
* Large resort-style lagoon pool and spa
* Clubhouse with fitness center, gathering room, computer room and kitchen
* Children's playground, adjacent to the pool area
* Close proximity to fine dining, shopping, universities, professional baseball venues, golf courses and sandy beaches
Lucaya is ideally located close to Sanibel and Captiva Islands, downtown Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and Cape Coral. Additional destinations such as Bonita Springs and Naples combine to offer some of the finest shopping, dining, beaches, professional sports and cultural experiences you will find southwest Florida, and are all close enough to fill your days with new and exciting adventures!
Please allow up to 15 days to process your homeowners association rental application when booking your reservation dates. There is a $100 application fee to the homeowners association to be paid at the time of processing your application and background check.