|3rd Twin (2)|
|Sleeper Sofa Sofa Queen|
AMAZING OCEAN VIEWS! Private pool. Close to Flagler Beach Restaurants and Shops.
Welcome to 1123 N Ocean Shore Blvd. | Flagler Beach!
Wake up to stunning sunrises and fall asleep to the sound of the ocean. Relax or entertain on two large ocean-facing decks.
Take a refreshing dip in the saltwater pool.
Newly listed. This Flagler Beach vacation home is a perfect fit for living the "salty life", with a space-efficient 1,960 Square feet, 3 Bedroom 2.5 bathroom open concept design.
Low maintenance flooring, light-filled rooms, and two large master suites with en-suite baths.
Here is a virtual tour https://mls.kuu.la/share/collection/7YdZS?fs=1&vr=1&sd=1&initload=0&thumbs=1
**Please Note - This is a private home and it is available for a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 6 months. Check our calendar for availability. Parties of greater than 8 people will not be accepted.
Book direct with iTrip Vacations and save up to 15% off the daily rental versus other travel sites.
- Recently installed aluminum metal roof
- Black stainless appliances
- Granite counters
- Composite sink
- Washer and dryer
- Fresh interior paint and window treatments.
Within walking distance to restaurants and the laid-back, friendly downtown of Flagler Beach.
Bedroom 1 - King Size Bed
Bedroom 2 - King Size Bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 Twin Beds
- Two Decks
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Outdoor charcoal grill
- Coffee makers: Regular Drip and Keurig
- Kitchen items: pots, pans, etc.
- Extra comforters and sheets for each room
- White towels
- Beach towels
Pool Heating: In climates where average daily high air temperatures aren't sufficient to maintain the pool water in the recommended 77 to 80-degree range, a pool heater is required for comfortable swimming. In NE Florida we have days where we do not reach air temps that will allow the pool heaters to work properly. Because heat pumps transfer heat instead of generating it with combustion, they're most effective in climate zones where the average daily air temperatures during pool season are greater than 50 degrees F. During the winter months, it will be almost impossible to keep the pool temperature comfortable enough to swim as we have days where the temperature dips down into the 30-degree range. Please temper expectations based on the climate and avg weather temps for this region before booking.
Important & Required: Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust platform that enables Hosts, Operators, and Guests to confidently transact in the short-term rental space.
Please note that once you have booked, you will be contacted by SUPERHOG directly to verify yourself. Please make sure this is completed prior to check-in.
-Primary Renter must be 25 or older
- No smoking/vaping.
- Pool - Swim in the pool at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. Please do not run around the pool and do not dive into the pool. The pool heater is set to 80 degrees F and is monitored remotely. Please do not change the temperature settings. You will see a pool technician from Tru-Blue Pools once a week.
- Pets are prohibited at all times.
- No parking in the garage.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (8 people) at any time.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Pool Heater Charges may apply (please take note):
*. The pool heater is available only during the cold season. Oct 1 - April 30th.
*. The pool heater charge is $100 per week to be set at 80F (standard is 78 or 80F with hotels for outdoor pools). starting at 6 AM
*. The pool heater charge is $200 per week set at 84F starting at 5 AM.
Thanks for the kind words. Come back anytime.