Master Bedroom: King bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen beds
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen beds
1,744 square feet
Eagle Vail community amenities
Garage parking for 1 vehicle and outdoor parking for 2 - No RVs, campers, trailers, etc are allowed to be parked on the driveway or street per the neighborhood HOA.
This cozy bi level home is the perfect retreat for a family or group of friends. The floor plan combines the fully equipped kitchen with bar seating for 3, dining room for 6-8 guests and living room with 70" flat screen TV and wet bar together in one open space. The main level also features bedroom 3 furnished with 2 queen beds, full guest bathroom, laundry and access to the front deck and hot tub.
Venture upstairs to find the master and bedroom 2. The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed, flat screen TV, private balcony and en suite bath. Bedroom 2 features 2 queen beds and a full bathroom just outside the door.
Take advantage of the amenities this neighborhood has to offer; from nordic ski trails, sledding and snow shoeing in the winter to golfing, tennis, swimming in the community salt water pool and exploring the childrens' parks in the summer. Mountain biking and hiking trails are easily accessible during the summer as is the Eagle River where you can enjoy nearby fishing, white water rafting and kayaking. This property is located just 3.5 miles from Beaver Creek and 9 miles from Vail Resort, so getting to the slopes in the winter is just a short drive away. For the more adventurous guest, the ECO transit bus stop is approximately one half mile away, just about a 10 minute walk.
The entrance to Beaver Creek Resort is a short drive west on Highway 6. Vail is just 10 minutes down the road where there's not only some of the best skiing in the world, but world-class shops and restaurants. Summer is loaded with fun activities as well! Enjoy hiking trails in the valley such as Booth Creek Trail where one can see the breathtaking Booth Falls or head up to Lake Constantine via the Fall Creek Trail.
For indoor fun, head over to the Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you'll not only find a swimming pool, hot tub, yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall (off large pool), water slide and lazy river that provides loads of fun for the whole family!
Beaver Creek: 4.5 miles
Vail: 9 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (29 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (123 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (2.2 miles) / Walmart (1.4 miles)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (4.5 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (4.5 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (4.4 miles) / Vin 48 (2.2 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (4.4 miles) / Mirabelle (2.1 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
0.5 miles to the closest Eagle County Transit Bus Stop
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390