Enjoy this beautiful, newly remodeled 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath mountain home with family and friends. Imagine gathering around the brand new kitchen stocked with all the necessities needed. Gather around the fireplaces, watch movies and sports (Smart TVs with all the premium channels including Netflix and HBO), soak in the private hot tub after a day of activities, play poker/mahjong or scrabble. No matter the season, you will want to enjoy our home, its prime location and all it has to offer!
Just 2 miles to Beaver Creek Resorts and 7 miles to Vail Village, this spacious 3400 sq ft home is located between the 13th and 14th hole of the Eagle Vail Golf Course. Within 5 minutes you will find grocery stores, liquor stores, casual and fine dining, local cafes, bakeries and a Starbucks.
Enter through the front door or the attached heated garage into the grand main level with a soaring wood beamed ceiling.
Newly renovated! Seating for 6 around a large leathered granite island with a prep sink.
New appliances include: Viking gas oven with 4 burner and griddle, Viking microwave drawer, Monogram refrigerator/freezer with filtered ice/water, Coffee Bar, touch technology faucets and granite sinks. Crockpot, Cuisinart ice cream maker, pots, pans, grill tools, serving pieces, and sundries provided. A cook’s dream kitchen.
Dine at the large round table for 8, or step outside to grill and dine on the 1st of 4 decks.
Gather in the den on brand new comfortable furniture, including a large leather sectional, oversized swivel chairs, recliner, and game/work table. Watch TV, sports or movies on the Sony 70 inch Smart TV, with all premium channels including Netflix and HBO. Stay cozy with a wood (provided) burning stove. Plenty of room for everyone!
Step into the sunroom with a daybed, swivel chairs and wet bar with refrigerator. An ideal spot with gorgeous views of the lawn to enjoy morning coffee, curl up with a great book or an afternoon cocktail. From here you have access to the 2nd deck with a private hot tub for 6-8 persons, or the 3rd deck with outdoor seating and a fire pit.
UPPER LEVEL (1/2 flight of stairs)
2 MASTER SUITES
MASTER SUITE 1
King bed with sitting area
En suite bathroom with vanity and tub/shower combo
4th deck with lounge chairs and a gorgeous view of White River National Forest
MASTER SUITE 2
King bed with sitting and desk area
En suite bathroom with double vanity and large walk in shower
55 inch Samsung Smart TV with all premium channels including Netflix and HBO
4th deck with lounge chairs and a magnificent view of White River National Forest
Life size Scrabble Board
LOWER LEVEL (1/2 flight of stairs)
Large sitting and play area
55 inch Sony Smart TV with all premium channels including Netflix and HBO
Mahjong or Poker table including Mahjong set and cards/chips
Games/puzzles/books for children and adults
Full size washer/dryer
Full size crib (available upon request /please supply your own crib linens)
King bed with sitting area
Vanity and large walk-in shower
This lovely mountain home is nestled in the quiet golf course community of Eagle Vail. Take advantage of the amenities this neighborhood has to offer; from nordic ski trails, sledding and snowshoeing in the winter to golfing, tennis, swimming in the community salt water pool and exploring the children’s parks in the summer. The property is located just 2 miles from Beaver Creek and 7 miles from Vail Resort, so getting to the slopes in the winter is just a short drive away. For the more adventurous guest, the ECO transit bus stop is approximately one half mile away, just about a 10 minute walk.
For indoor fun, head over to the Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you'll not only find a swimming pool, hot tub, yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall (off large pool), water slide and lazy river that provides loads of fun for the whole family.
Beaver Creek: 4.4 miles
Vail: 8.8 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (29 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (123 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (2.2 miles) / Walmart (1.4 mile)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (4.5 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (4.5 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (4.4 miles) / Vin 48 (2.2 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (4.4 miles) / Mirabelle (2.1 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390