Primary: King Bed, En Suite Bath
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Hall Bath
Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Hall Bath
Open Loft: King Bed, Hall Bath
1,400 square feet
Wood burning fire place (firewood is provided)
Patio with seating
Fully equipped newly renovated kitchen
Outdoor parking for 2 vehicles
This lovely newly renovated townhome ideally situated in the splendor of the Rocky Mountains in the community of Eagle Vail. In-residence is a fully equipped kitchen (including microwave, slow cooker, Keurig and drip coffee maker, blender and dishwasher), dining table for 8, living room with a large stone wood burning fireplace and large screen smart tv, washer/dryer and patio off the living area for meals outdoors on those blue sky days. Two parking spaces are available with this rental.
The main level features 2 of the Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. The Primary Bedroom features a King Size Bed, Ceiling Fan, Smart TV and Ensuite Bath with a single vanity and Tub/Shower Combination. Down the hall, will be Bedroom 2 with a Queen Bed and Ceiling Fan. The Hall Bath features a single vanity and a Tub/Shower Combination.
The attractive upper level loft features the a king bed with a ceiling fan, large screen smart tv, and private access to the upper balcony, where you can step out in the morning for a breath of mountain air! A full bath with a single vanity and Tub/Shower Combination is located off the hall. Bedroom 3 is furnished with a full bed. This comfortable home sleeps 8 in 4 beds. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
This home is located in the community of Eagle Vail. EagleVail is a multi-faceted mountain community located in the heart of the Eagle River Valley in Eagle County, CO. Minutes from world-class skiing in Vail, Beaver Creek, and Arrowhead. EagleVail's amenities include the EagleVail Golf Club, Willow Creek Par 3 Golf Course, EagleVail swimming pool, EagleVail Pavilion, tennis courts, sports fields, community parks, open space and trails for both hiking and biking, quality waters nearby for fishing, white water rafting and kayaking, and more!
The entrance to Beaver Creek Resort is a short drive west on Highway 6. Vail is just 10 minutes down the road where there's not only some of the best skiing in the world, but world-class shops and restaurants. Summer is loaded with fun activities as well! Enjoy hiking trails in the valley such as Booth Creek Trail where one can see the breathtaking Booth Falls or head up to Lake Constantine via the Fall Creek Trail.
For indoor fun, head over to the Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you'll not only find a swimming pool, hot tub, yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall (off large pool), water slide and lazy river that provides loads of fun for the whole family.
Beaver Creek: 3.6 miles
Vail: 9.2 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (27 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (124 miles)
Grocery Stores: City Market (1.5 miles) / Walmart (0.7 mile)
Restaurants: Splendido at the Chateau (3.6 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (3.6 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (3.5 miles) / Vin 48 (1.3 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (3.5 miles) / Mirabelle (1.2 miles) are just a few of the many amazing restaurants Avon has to offer.
0.3 miles to the closest Eagle County Transit Bus Stop
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
**This home has a Ring Doorbell and camera on the back patio**
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390