This lovely Two Story Mediterranean styled 6 Bedroom 5.5 Bath home will amaze you at every turn! Luxurious décor, upgraded and comfortable furniture with amenities galore describe your next vacation home! This great home also has table games INSIDE the home for loads of fun!
Take your pick from one of four Suites while the kids enjoy twin bed rooms with flat screen TVs. Feel like a TV Chef in the spacious kitchen with Granite Countertops a large server table for entertaining and dining pleasure. For your days 'in' from the theme parks and other area attractions, enjoy the day lounging in private over-sized pool.
Tucked away in the gated community of Watersong, you will enjoy the following amenities of this home:
Tiled Flooring Throughout The First Level; Carpeted Stairs and Second Level
You'll love the space that this home has to offer with Two Living Areas and Two Dining Areas w/Breakfast Bar Seating for Four
Front living area features comfortable seating and a large Flat Screen TV. Front Dining Area Seats Four Guests
Huge second living area with Flat Screen TV, Comfortable Seating and Pool Access
Enjoy the oversize Lanai area with a beautiful Pool and Spa to enjoy. You have plenty of patio seating and a pool Safety Fence
All Bedrooms Are Upstairs -
Queen Master w/En-Suite Bathroom w/Garden Tub and Walk In Shower
Second Queen Master w/En-Suite Bathroom w/Garden Tub and Walk In Shower
Queen Bedroom w/En-Suite w/Walk In Shower
Twin Bedroom w/Two Twin Beds and En-Suite Bathroom w/Walk In Shower
Twin Bedroom w/Two Twin Beds and Jack & Jill Bathroom
Queen Bedroom w/Jack & Jill Bathroom (Shared w/Twin Bedroom); This Bedroom Has No Closet
Downstairs Half Bath
Washer / Dryer Upstairs
Open Floor Plan w/Over-sized Gourmet Kitchen
Granite Counter Tops
Breakfast Bar w/Seating for 4
TVs in All Bedrooms w/Cable
Towels & Linens Provided
Over-sized Lanai & Pool Area w/No Rear Neighbors
Contact Free Check In and Check Out
And Much More!
You and your family will wish you never had to leave this wonderful home that will not only provide you a comfortable stay but wonderful vacation memories to recall for years to come!
(Manager Note: As of June, 2022, game tables pictured are no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience.)
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find that your AC unit is not working properly, please make sure ALL doors and windows are closed. AC units will stop running when doors or windows are open.
Should the unit not return to normal cycling after doors and windows have been checked, or should you find the temperature too hot or cold for your preference, please phone our office during normal business hours, so we may assist you in a timely manner.
Please note that some of the larger homes have two AC units, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Keeping those thermostats set on the same temperature will help to maintain a comfortable level throughout the home.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE SHOULD ONLY BE CALLED IF THE TEMPERATURE IS OVER 80 DEGREES (F) OR BELOW 70 DEGREES (F) AND DOES NOT CHANGE AFTER ONE HOUR.
If you cannot see any channels or the screen says NO INPUT, the television is on the wrong INPUT. Locate the TV remote with the same name as the TV brand (i.e. Sony, Insignia, etc.), press the “INPUT” button until a picture comes on the screen or select “HDMI1”.
If there is a cable box, make sure that box is ON. For changing channels, please use the CABLE remote (i.e. Brighthouse Networks, Comcast, Summit, Verizon, etc.).
Please be sure to understand how the alarm system operates prior to setting it when leaving the home.
Fees are assessed by the local Sheriff’s department for false alarm calls.
Late checkouts can be requested (and may or may not be granted) by calling our office.
Check Out Procedures
- Check all drawers, cabinets, closets and under the beds for any belongings. We do not have a lost and found and neither the management company nor the property owner are responsible for any items left in the home.
- Remove all trash from the home, place bagged rubbish in the provided bench, bin or dumpster. Please contact our office if there is more garbage than what can be placed in the bin. We will make arrangements for collection or provide you with an alternative disposal area. Excessive trash will cause an additional $50.00 disposal fee to be charged to your credit card.
- Make sure all dishes are placed in the dishwasher along with dishwasher detergent and the washing cycle has been started prior to your departure.
- If time permits, our housekeeping team appreciates a load of towels be placed in the washing machine and started prior to your departure.
- Fold down the comforters of each bed that has been used. Please do not remove any linens from the beds as an inventory of each item must be done by our cleaning staff.
- Take a moment to report any damages. We understand that accidents happen, but failure to report damages could result in your being charged for repair or replacement.
- Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Turn off all lights, appliances and faucets.
- Place return all thermostats to 78 degrees during the summer and 68 degrees during winter.
- If your villa is equipped with an alarm system, please set the alarm with the provided code and lock the front door upon your final departure.
For valet bench trash collection, please ensure all trash is bagged prior to placing in the bench.
For some communities with condos and town homes, you must place your bagged trash in the area dumpsters.
During busy seasons and Holiday seasons, 4:00 p.m. Check In is not guaranteed. Early Check Ins or Late Check Outs cannot be granted.
Trash should be placed in closed Trash Bags before being put in the Trash Bin, DO NOT put household trash in Recycle Bin. Trash found in or around the home after check out will result in an additional charge
Home cooling - please keep the thermostat between 72 and 78 degrees. If the unit freezes due to low temp settings you will be charged a repair cost. If service calls are requested and nothing is found wrong you will be charged
POOL RULES - Use AT YOUR OWN RISK. No Lifeguard is on site, no unsupervised children, no swimming alone, no diving, no running, NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
Neither Premier Resort Properties nor the owner of this home shall be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or death that may occur from the use of this pool or home. Tampering with pool equipment will result in an additional fee charged to re set or repair equipment.
POOL HEATER INFORMATION –
Minimum (3) consecutive nights, 18-24 hours to heat, won't turn on if below 55 F, will only heat 10-15 degrees above ambient
DAMAGES – FAILURE TO REPORT DAMAGES CAN AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO YOU
ALL OF OUR UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING AND WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN THE HOME.
If we find any items missing or broken after your checkout, you will incur a replacement charge.
Unclogging toilets or sinks will be charged at $150 or more. Any after hour non-emergency calls will be charged at the going rate.
Check Out time is promptly at 10:00 A.M. on your Departure Date.
Late checkout fees will be assessed
If home is left in poor condition and requires additional cleaning over the standard clean you will be charged an additional cleaning fee
Missing keys or fobs will be charged to you
Lock the Door Upon Exiting The Home
For LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES, FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, DIAL 911
For any questions or issues you may have during your stay please contact us through your booking channel.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 847-0086