|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
Pinnacle Point is a top floor condo with fantastic ocean views, a spacious deck, pet friendly, vaulted ceilings with an open design, very close to the beach! The views from the 2nd floor are awesome! Enjoy the sunrise with a cup of coffee on the huge deck or sip an adult beverage relaxing on a rocking chair after a long day at the beach
Pinnacle Point has all the necessities to make your vacation accommodating including a large lockable storage area on the ground floor for easily securing your beach items - beach chairs, plenty of covered parking, great views. With accommodations, up to 6 this 2nd floor condo is perfect for a small family or a couple of friends that are seeking a perfect location without spending a small fortune.
Pinnacle Point is located above its sister property Oasis at Oceanview. If you have a larger group both properties together can accommodate up to 12 occupants. Please contact the property manager about joining both properties.
Address: 1101 Fort Fisher Blvd N Unit 4, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 4 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 1,452 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Master - King Size Bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 3: Bunk Bed with Full Size Bed on the Bottom and Twin Size Bed on the Top
*King (1), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Uz4xW2126Jn
-PET FRIENDLY (with $150 pet fee)
-Parking: There are 3 parkings spots
-Beach Access: Walk to the beach is right across the street!
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**Please note: this property does NOT have a working elevator**
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200.
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach allows dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to Mrch 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season. (Fort Fisher is a short drive and a great place to bring your dog in the summer season)
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Sabine, thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving trip and you felt that we were super attentive. We appreciate your feedback about the living room furniture, we will consider that suggestion. We hope to have you back in the future, thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Daniel, thank you for your review of Pinnacle Point. We appreciate your feedback and would love to know more. We are glad you found the location to be fantastic and hope you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Betsy! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted you and your family (incuding the grand pups) had an amazing vacation at Pinnacle Point and that the home was well-stocked and just as described. We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Katalina! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy you found Pinnacle Point to be the perfect size for everyone (including your dogs) during your stay and that you enjoyed the updated kitchen, provided linens, deck with lovely beach views, and the easy access to the beach. We apologize for the elevator not working, but we are already on that for future guests. We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Pam! We are so happy you loved Pinnacle Point. We would love to know more and have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Kristen! Thank you for your review of Pinnacle Point. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and had all the necessary amenities for your trip, including an easy walk to the beach. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Rick, thank you for your 5 star review. I'm glad you had a good time. I wish you told me about the elevator during your stay, I could have called someone to have it repaired. I'm sorry about that. We would love to have you back again, thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Jennifer, we are so glad you had a great time at Pinnacle Point. Thank you for your review, we take great pride in our communication skills and making sure our guests have the best stay possible. We would love to have you back again. Let us know and we will take great care of you. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!