Dog Friendly Centrally Located Townhouse w/ Community Pool (May-Sept)! >15 min to Downtown Boise
DOG FRIENDLY LISTING! Come stay and play at this centrally located end unit townhouse (3 levels) close to ALL of the Treasure Valley. Access shops at Boise Towne Center within a 5 minute drive and the Connector/Interstate 184. Dog park within walking distance for your well-behaved four-legged friend. Cook for friends and family in the well stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island, and eat-in dining room. This home is perfect for a family or friend getaway or a visiting professional looking for a home away from home. Explore downtown Boise in only 10 minutes and drive 23 miles to Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area and Ski Resort - hike, ride, ski/snowboard, and explore!
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog(s). There are additional fees to do so.
$30 per night (up to 2 dogs) for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay (up to 2 dogs) for stays over 6 days
In the summer months, enjoy a community pool a few blocks away (from approx Memorial Day to Labor Day)!
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. We do not guarantee the amenities at the community pool to be open during the time of your stay. The pool may open or closed due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the community pool amenities are closed.**
• Smart TV w/ Large Living Room Sofa
• Spacious Kitchen w/ Stainless Appliances
• Living Room sit/stand desk perfect for working professionals/homework for kids & printer also available
• Quality linens & terry
• Mountain views from back 2nd story deck
• Propane grill on 2nd story deck outside of kitchen/dining
3 beds/2.5 baths- Sleeps 7
• 3rd Floor Master Bedroom with KING and Private Bathroom (walk-in shower)
• 3rd Floor Bedroom #2 with Queen
• 3rd Floor Bedroom #3 with Full Futon over Twin Bunk Bed
• 3rd Floor Full Bathroom conveniently located next to bedrooms (bath/shower combo perfect for families with kids!)
• 2nd Floor Powder Room conveniently located off of the living room
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
This home is dog friendly for your well-behaved four-legged friend! Enjoy exercise and socialization at Pine Grove Dog Park within walking distance.
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991