Try to imagine a location with all the urban conveniences in a cozy neighborhood - that's RiverView! Nestled in a protected peninsula of Beverly, RiverView provides the perfect get-away location. The home is just around the corner (a 1 minute walk) from a riverside playground & beach with great access for swimming, kayaking, and fishing. And ... RiverView is just a 3 minute walk to the Beverly train station, restaurants and nightlife. From the Beverly train station, you have quick access to Salem (2mins), Gloucester (5mins), and Boston (30mins).
Beverly, neighbor to historic Salem, provides convenient access to so many of the North Shore's sites and cities. With off-street parking for two cars, RiverView guests can easily venture to the surrounding areas or take a tour of Beverly's sites like Independence Park where the Declaration of Independence was read to colonists, Lynch Park which hosts weekly outdoor concerts, and the North Shore Music Theater which hosts major musical productions all year long. Stroll along Cabot or Rantoul street and check out some of the great restaurants like Soma's for an amazing selection of Mojitos.
At RiverView, the main floor provides a cozy living room, eat-in kitchen, office, 1 of the 4 bedrooms and the full bath. The wrap around 3-season porch provides views of the Danvers River. The upper level opens up to a great kids area with a big screen TV - video games anyone? The upper floor also has 3 bedrooms and a 1/2 bath. What a great space to share an extended family vacation – there’s room for everyone: grandparents, siblings, cousins. The kids can be playing board games on the 3rd floor, while the parents play cards below.
About RiverView accommodations:
Living Room is beautifully appointed with stylish couch & chairs, big screen Smart TV, and bar stools at the pass thru bar that leads to the kitchen. The modern kitchen is a great space for family game night or to share a meal. The eat-in kitchen has an extensible table that can easily accommodate 8, and comes set-up for 6. The office has a day bed for additional sleeping space, with a door and a desk, one can take a quick moment to check email before heading out for the day's adventures. RiverView also provides a large capacity washer and dryer.
Sleeping Arrangements (maximum capacity of 9):
On the 2nd Floor, the Queen Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- this mid century modern bedroom beckons to those who appreciate fine furnishings with a funky twist
- Queen Size Bed
- Generous bureau
- Bedside Tables with Lamps
2nd Floor Office with Daybed (Sleeping Capacity 1)
- Twin Day bed
- Huge under bed storage drawer
- Seating for 2
- Table with Lamp
On the 3rd Floor there are 2 Queen Bedrooms and 1 Twin Bedroom
Each Queen Bedroom has (Sleeping Capacity of 2 each for a total sleeping Capacity of 4)
- Queen Size Bed
- Generous bureau
- Bedside Tables with Lamps
1 Twin Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- 2 Twin Beds each with a bedside table and lamp
- Shared Generous Bureau
- Shared Closet
3rd Floor Landing - Kids TV Space
- Big screen Smart TV or Reading spot with chair and lamp
- Large closet to - big enough to tuck away everyone's luggage
- 2nd Floor Tiled bathroom Bathroom has dual sinks, a full tub and shower
- 3rd Floor 1/2 Bathroom
Parking: RiverView guests enjoy the exclusive use of the driveway along the left side of the house. This driveway can accommodate 2 cars side by side when you pull one all the way into the driveway. Tandem parking for an additional 2 cars is also possible.
***** RiverView Accommodation Highlights:
- Wrap around 3 season enclosed porch with River Views
- Fully-equipped eat-in modern kitchen with full size appliances, coffee maker, blender, dishwasher, & more!
- Living room with Big Screen Smart TV, comfy sofa, and stylish seating
- Kids play area with Big Screen Smart TV
- Washer & dryer.
- High Speed WiFi
- A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for an additional charge (if availability permits)
*** iTrip North Shore Properties
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, RiverView features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more. The beds at RiverView are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
*** RiverView Guidelines
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Please know the lower level is occupied by long-term residents.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times!
iTrip will consider hosting small to medium dogs for extended-stay, off-season guests only.
- To consider hosting your furry family member, guests will need to supply the following: Name, Breed, Age and Weight of your fur baby.
- Please know that pets left alone at the home will need to be crated.
- Please know dogs are considered on a case-by-case basis and additional fees apply.
During peak season, this home is strictly No Pets.
***** About Beverly
Beverly offers a unique blend of easy urban vibe with live entertainment and seaside fun. Beverly downtown offers a vibrant blend of unique boutiques, specialty shops & a wide variety of restaurants & cafes. With Cabot Street Theater in the heart of Beverly's downtown, one can enjoy a great show & meal. Beverly hosts many local events: downtown street festivals, free concerts in Lynch Park, and the annual homecoming wtih the infamous cardboard boat race!
Beverly is the North Shore’s center of live entertainment wtih North Shore Music Theater, Cabot Theater and Larcom Theater as well as a number of community theater groups and jazz clubs. Beverly’s culture is further enriched by its local private colleges: Endicott College & Montserrat College of Art.
Easy access too! Beverly is just a short drive or train ride from Boston with excellent access to major highways & 5 commuter rail stations
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.
Frequently Asked Questions
To consider hosting your furry family member, please supply the following information: Name, Breed, Age and Weight.
Please know dogs are considered on a case-by-case basis and additional fees apply.
During peak season, RiverView has a strict No Pets Policy.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084