|2nd Floor Master Queen|
|3rd Floor Master Queen|
|3rd Floor Guest Queen|
|3rd Floor Guest Twin (2)|
Are you ready for a quick get-away? Good news! Massachusetts has opened Short-Term rentals as of June 8th. Please feel free to book your vacation.
When you visit: please know that everyone is encouraged to socially distance, and when sufficient distance isn't possible, then please wear a mask. Masks help us to help each other.
iTrip North Shore takes pride in providing sparkling clean properties. Our cleaning has always included sanitizing and disinfecting. During the coronavirus crisis, we will be sure to follow the recommended disinfection protocols. Because some items can be challenging to find, we will increase the supplies in our starter kits, and include disinfecting cleaner on site for our guests.
DISINFECTING INCLUDED: Reservations made on or after 27-June-2020 include a Disinfecting Fog Treatment. Please know that Guests can choose to opt out of this service. Please contact host, and we will deduct the amount from your reservation.
Try to imagine a location with all the urban conveniences in a cozy neighborhood - that's RiverView! Nestled in a protected peninsula of Beverly, RiverView provides the perfect get-away location. The home is just around the corner (a 1 minute walk) from a riverside playground & beach with great access for swimming, kayaking, and fishing. And ... RiverView is just a 3 minute walk to the Beverly train station, restaurants and nightlife. From the Beverly train station, you have quick access to Salem (2mins), Gloucester (5mins), and Boston (30mins).
Beverly, neighbor to historic Salem, provides convenient access to so many of the North Shore's sites and cities. With off-street parking for two cars, RiverView guests can easily venture to the surrounding areas or take a tour of Beverly's sites like Independence Park where the Declaration of Independence was read to colonists, Lynch Park which hosts weekly outdoor concerts, and the North Shore Music Theater which hosts major musical productions all year long. Stroll along Cabot or Rantoul street and check out some of the great restaurants like Soma's for an amazing selection of Mojitos.
At RiverView, the main floor provides a cozy living room, eat-in kitchen, office,1 of the 4 bedrooms and the full bath. The wrap around 3-season porch provides views of the Danvers River. The upper level opens up to a great kids area with a big screen TV - video games anyone? The upper floor also has 3 bedrooms and a 1/2 bath. What a great space to share an extended family vacation – there’s room for everyone: grandparents, siblings, cousins. The kids can be playing board games on the 3rd floor, while the parents play cards below.
About RiverView accommodations:
Living Room is beautifully appointed with stylish couch & chairs, big screen Smart TV, and bar stools at the pass thru bar that leads to the kitchen. The modern kitchen is a great space for family game night or to share a meal. The eat-in kitchen has an extensible table that can easily accomodate 8, and comes set-up for 6. The office has a day bed for additional sleeping space, with a door and a desk, one can take a quick moment to check email before heading out for the day's adventures. RiverView also provides a large capacity washer and dryer.
Sleeping Arrangements (maximum capacity of 9):
On the 2nd Floor, the Queen Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- this mid century modern bedroom beckons to those who appreciate fine furnishings with a funky twist
- Queen Size Bed
- Generous bureau
- Bedside Tables with Lamps
2nd Floor Office with Daybed (Sleeping Capacity 1)
- Twin Day bed
- Huge under bed storage drawer
- Seating for 2
- Table with Lamp
On the 3rd Floor there are 2 Queen Bedrooms and 1 Twin Bedroom
Each Queen Bedroom has (Sleeping Capacity of 2 each for a total sleeping Capacity of 4)
- Queen Size Bed
- Generous bureau
- Bedside Tables with Lamps
1 Twin Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- 2 Twin Beds each with a bedside table and lamp
- Shared Generous Bureau
- Shared Closet
3rd Floor Landing - Kids TV Space
- Big screen Smart TV or Reading spot with chair and lamp
- Large closet to - big enough to tuck away everyone's luggage
- 2nd Floor Tiled bathroom Bathroom has dual sinks, a full tub and shower
- 3rd Floor 1/2 Bathroom
Parking: RiverView guests enjoy the exclusive use of the driveway along the left side of the house. This driveway can accomodate 2 cars side by side when you pull one all the ay into the driveway. Tandem parking for an additional 2 cars is also possible.
***** RiverView Accommodation Highlights:
- Wrap around 3 season enclosed porch with River Views
- Fully-equipped eat-in modern kitchen with full size appliances, coffee maker, blender, dishwasher, & more!
- Living room with Big Screen Smart TV, comfy sofa, and stylish seating
- Kids play area with Big Screeen Smart TV
- Washer & dryer.
- High Speed WIFI
- A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for an additional charge (if availability permits)
*** iTrip North Shore Properties
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, RiverView features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more. The beds at RiverView are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
*** RiverView Guidelines
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Please know the lower level is occupied by long-term residents.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times!
***** About Beverly
Beverly offers a unique blend of easy urban vibe with live entertainment and seaside fun. Beverly downtown offers a vibrant blend of unique boutiques, specialty shops & a wide variety of restaurants & cafes. With Cabot Street Theater in the heart of Beverly's downtown, one can enjoy a great show & meal. Beverly hosts many local events: downtown street festivals, free concerts in Lynch Park, and the annual homecoming wtih the infamous cardboard boat race!
Beverly is the North Shore’s center of live entertainment wtih North Shore Music Theater, Cabot Theater and Larcom Theater as well as a number of community theater groups and jazz clubs. Beverly’s culture is further enriched by its local private colleges: Endicott College & Montserrat College of Art.
Easy access too! Beverly is just a short drive or train ride from Boston with excellent access to major highways & 5 commuter rail stations
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.
Thank you for the kind compliments. Good news! AC units are installed. Let the cooling begin! :)