We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, escape room, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Enjoy the best with your family, friends or co-workers in this 8+ bedroom, 7.5 bath home a few steps from your private beach in the prestigious gated community of Gull's Nest, Bethany Beach, Delaware. Complete with heated pool and elevator.
This fabulous home with private beach a few steps away is equipped to host several families for vacation or reunion, a large group of friends for a great week at the beach or co-workers for a corporate retreat. It features four separate master suites with sitting areas and balconies, private full baths, as well as four other bedrooms and additional pull out couches, all with high quality bedding and tasteful, up to date decor. The home will comfortably sleep 16 people or more.
Included in the amenities are a rare for Bethany, HEATED POOL, open through November (by request), a pool house with a steam shower, a game room with a full size billiard table and foosball, Wi-Fi throughout, a movie room with over 400 titles and a custom wet bar. Televisions and audio systems abound. The dining room seats 18 and is serviced by a fully equipped gourmet kitchen and an outdoor gas grill.
Included with your booking are 7 different things you or any individual person in your group can do for free EVERY DAY a short ride from the home including:
• 18 Holes of Golf at Bear Trap Dunes in Ocean View (Year-Round Subject to Weather)
• Splash Mountain Water Park in Ocean City (May 15 to September 15)
• Yoga On the Beach in Dewey (May 15 to September 15)
• Delmarva Board Sports, Stand Up and Kayak (May 15 to September 15)
• Escape Room Rehoboth Beach (May 15 to September 15)
• Salted Vines Wine Tasting in Frankford (Year-Round)
• Seagreen Bike Rental in Lewes (May 15 to September 15)
• The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season
Please bring your own linens, towels, spices, oils, paper and plastic goods, i.e. paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, garbage bags, salt, pepper and oils. The kitchen is well equipped with all necessary appliances, dishes, glass and silverware as well as serving dishes, etc. To rent linens and towels we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
Ground Floor: BR1: 2 trundle beds, BR2: 1 full Size bed, half bath, full bath, game room, movie room, washer dryer
Main Floor: Kitchen, living room, dining room. BR3: king with en suite full bath and Jacuzzi, BR 4&5: 2 queen rooms with 2 full baths
Third Floor: BR 6 & 7: kings and private baths.
Fourth Floor: BR 8: Master King with en suite full bath (ocean view)
Please bring your own linens and towels or rent. There are 4 king size beds, 2 queens and 1 full size in addition to 4 singles in two trundle beds.
• Fabulous restaurants – from gourmet or specialty seafood to traditional boardwalk fare and many restaurants are open year-round.
• Numerous challenging 18 hole championship golf courses
• Year-round brand name and tax free outlet shopping in nearby Rehoboth
• Boardwalks, festivals and other attractions in Bethany, Rehoboth, and Ocean City
• Sailing, island cruises, fishing and other water sports in season
• Art galleries and coastal-themed museums
• Horse back riding
We're so sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. I wish you had reached out to me. There are three working refrigerator freezers and wifi and theater instructions as well as the owner's phone # displayed prominently around the home.