We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
It's snow season. Enjoy a free snowshoe or touring ski rental each day!
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Bedroom: Queen Size sleigh bed with adjacent full bath w dual sinks, walk-in shower, slate floor and countertop, skylight; end tables w reading lamps.
- Second Bedroom: Full Size Bed, plus Twin trundle
- Queen inflatable mattress with flannel linens
- Fully-equipped, upgraded kitchen with granite countertops
- Full-size refrigerator-freezer with icemaker and dispenser
- 4 burner gas stovetop and oven
- Dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender
- Full array of utensils and cooking equipment
- Adjacent dining area with seating for 6
- Counter seating for 3
- Leather sofa and loveseat
- Ceiling fan
- Gas fireplace w remote
- 48 in flat screen TV
- 3 private patios
- covered patio with tile-top café table and 2 chairs off dining area
- hot tub and grill area with access from kitchen
- large open, fenced courtyard with table, chairs and firepit; accessible from master bedroom
- 2nd full bath with shower/tub combo, slate floor and countertop
- 11 foot ceilings throughout
- Laundry room with full washer and dryer
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Propane grill
- Ceiling fans in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Portable AC units for Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Curb parking
- Immaculate landscaping
- New, modern look and feel throughout- Short walk to Old Mill shops, restaurants, movie theater and the Les Schwab Amphitheater
- River and river trails nearby
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
The Old Mill Retreat is a single-level, newly remodeled gem, in Bend's Old Mill District. Situated on a picturesque street with postcard landscaping and exterior care, this home expresses a hearty handshake and hug to its guests.
It offers an open floorplan, made even more expansive with 11 foot ceilings. It sparkles like new with freshly painted walls and ceilings, high luster kitchen appliances, and tile floors. Generous windows mean an abundance of natural light and views of the surrounding greenery and patio amenities.
The Old Mill Retreat is perfect for a small family intent on walking, biking and enjoying the water and mountains. It is equally fabulous for a guest party of adults, intent on outdoor adventure coupled with the Ale Trail and tasting the local fare.
Everyone who stays will enjoy the option of preparing their own meals in a fully equipped modern kitchen or firing up the grill outside. On those perfect Bend evenings, take the plates outside and relax. When the weather prevails, cozy around the dining room table with the fireplace turned up.
Year around, talk about the day’s memories around the firepit and plan for tomorrow. Finish things off before retiring by soaking under the stars.
The home offers quick access to Reed Market, a straight shot to S Century Dr and Mt Bachelor for your day in the Sno Parks or on the slopes. Or, you can just drive about a mile and half and hop on the shuttle.
A short bike ride gets you to no fewer than five different brewpubs along with a pair of new wine rooms. Shopping, coffee shops, bakeries, a movie theater, and events at Les Schwab Amphitheater are all walkable excursions. It's just a five minute trip on wheels to downtown and another assortment of restaurants, boutiques, parks and street events all year long. The entrance to Hwy 97 is 2 minutes away, taking you north to Smith Rock, and south to Sunriver.
Pack light and stay awhile – you have a laundry room with full-size washer and dryer here. If you must, you can get on the grid using provided WiFi.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.