|BR 2 King|
|Livingroom Twin (2)|
Gather your friends and family and relax at The Perch on the South Shore of Lake Travis! The Perch, nestled in a secluded cove, offers swimming, dock-jumping, fishing, and boating - all the makings for a memorable summer vacation!
The Perch, formerly part of Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast, is a top-floor, 2-bedroom unit nestled in on Stewart’s Cove, just outside of Lakeway, TX and will easily accommodate up to 6 people (but no more than 6).
__________ABOUT THE HOME __________
Bedroom One = King Bed, private door to outside balcony, mounted tv
Bedroom Two = King Bed
Stackable Twin Beds (2) - can remain stacked, or taken apart
2 Full Baths
Large TV in Living room
This home has many amazing aspects that make it hard for guests to say goodbye, including:
- The 24 ft covered patio that overlooks the beautiful Lake Travis. It can be accessed from the front bedroom and the livingroom; has a dining table for your enjoyment as well.This will be the perfect spot for you to start your day with a cup of coffee as the world wakes up, or end the day with a nice glass of wine as the sun sets.
- The Perch shares property with five other residences (which can be rented with The Perch if you’re traveling in a large group) that all have access to the boat dock, 150 feet of shoreline, and access to the common area. The common area (shared space) provides: a large fire pit, hammocks, teeter-totter, and the dock offers some lake toys including fishing poles, floats, life jackets, etc!
- Dogs (1 per property) are most certainly welcome to accompany you on your vacation if they are under 40 pounds and are up to date on their vaccinations! All pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
If you’ve had your fun in the sun and are needing a night on the town, hop in the car and you can be and keep it weird in Downtown Austin - just 20 miles away! The surrounding Texas Hill Country also offers plenty of shops, restaurants, wineries, and hikes for you to indulge in. Or, simply walk down the street and enjoy a meal on the water at the Sundancer Grill - just a two minute walk from The Perch!
Escape the Texas heat with your friends and family lakeside at The Perch!
The Nest offers a peaceful alternative for those looking for a 'staycation'. Free Wifi and Lake Travis right out the back door make this the perfect spot for families, or those needing to work from home.
** If you are traveling with your furry friend - please note that there is a $50 pet fee that will be added to your reservation cost once reservation is confirmed.
PLEASE READ: During these uncertain times with much about the Coronavirus still unknown, for the safety of ALL guests in all properties, the shared dock will used just as a launching point to get in and out of the water. Total number of people on the dock is not to exceed 10 at any single time, social distancing is expected to be practiced, and the maximum 'hang-out' time on the dock is 30 minutes. We are asking that all guests stay in small, separated/distanced groups on the dock, on shore, and on the common grounds. The dock is to be used for water access only, not 'party headquarters'. As a reminder, guests from 6 properties all have access to the dock and it is important that all guests are able to enter and exit the water safely.
We hope to see you soon!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- small dogs (under 40lbs) are allowed with a Non Refundable pet fee
- on-site boat trailer parking is available for $25
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times when outside
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (6) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Julian, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Perch! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we'd love to have you back as our guest in the future! Safe travels, Amy
Hi Lesley, Thank you for taking the time to leave not only this thoughtful review, but the feedback about needing additional space - we are always looking to improve upon the guest experience and this is the type of feedback we appreciate! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back again next year (hopefully). Safe travels, Amy
Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay out at Lake Travis! We will look forward to having you as our guests again next year. Amy
Jenna, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad that you and your group enjoyed your weekend out at the lake! We look forward to having you back as our guest in the future, safe travels home. Amy
Lesley, It was so nice having you and your family as our guest - we appreciate you taking such care of the place and we look forward to having you back as our guest very soon! Safe travels
Hi Denisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed our stay at The Perch and we do appreciate the feedback about adding a lock to the bedroom door (as well as additional baking pans / blackets). We want our guests to be comfortable during their stay and wish we'd known you were short on blankets - we would have been more than happy to take some out to you but again, certainly appreciate the feedback so we can ensure a comfortable stay for our future guests. We look forward to having you back as our guest again, and hope you have a very safe trip home! Thank you again, Amy
Hi Janet, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Perch and we truly appreciate the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience, and it's feedback like what you've provided that will help us do so! We will be sure to have new (sharp) knives delivered to The Perch before our next guests arrive, so thank you (again). We hope you made it home safely and we'll look forward to having you back as our guests in the future! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Anna, We are so glad that your group enjoyed your stay at The Perch! Thank you for being such great house guests and for taking the time to leave this review - we hope you will come back to again in the future, as we'd love to have you! -Amy with iTrip
Lacey, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It sounds as if you had a nice time and enjoyed the home. We are sorry that you felt your stay and the property only earned a 3-star review. The listing states that there is no dishwasher, or washer and dryer, and we made sure to verify this with you ahead of time and ensure that you had plenty of towels and linens for your stay. Based on the current size of the kitchenette, the space does not accommodate a dishwasher. If a dishwasher were to be added to the space, the living-room space would be reduced. Again, thank you for your feedback and we are glad you 'loved the house'! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Eddie, Thank you not only for being such great guests, but also for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We enjoyed having you at The Perch and would love to have you back so do keep us in mind for any future trips to Austin! Thanks Again, -Amy with iTrip