Take a much needed break at The Cabin on Lake Travis! For a memorable and fun-filled vacation, complete with hiking, dock-jumping, fishing, and boating in a secluded cove, plan your escape to this waterfront cabin with a private deck that sits just steps away from the South Shore of Lake Travis! This is a favorite swimming cove for many past guests, see why people return to this rental year after year.
Although once part of Robin's Nest Bed and Breakfast, this Lake Cabin has now transitioned to a short-term rental and is the perfect vacation rental for couples or small groups looking to escape city life! If your group is a bit larger ask us about the Cottage or other properties on this cove. We can bundle several properties together for your group. Life is better at the lake.
Check out what this wonderful lakeside property has to offer its guests:
-King size bed in a tastefully decorated, open-planned bedroom and living space.
- Queen sleeper-sofa
-Private patio that can be accessed through both rooms in the cabin; a peaceful spot to start - and end - your day.
-Galley-style kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space.
-Access to 100 feet of Lake Travis shoreline, including boat dock that is loaded with lake toys,(don't forget your fishing poles)!
-Access to a common area (that is shared with one other rental property that can be rented with the cabin if you are traveling in a large group) that provides a large fire pit with plenty of seating, and so many interesting things to see.
-Walking distance to the Sundancer Grill for a meal on the water!
-Wifi, clothes washer/dryer, television.
If you’ve had your fun in the sun and are needing a night on the town, hop in the car and you can keep it weird in Downtown Austin - just 20 miles away! The surrounding Texas Hill Country also offers plenty of shops, restaurants, wineries, and hikes for you to indulge in.
This cozy cabin on Lake Travis accommodates 4 people (no more) and is the ideal retreat for you to escape the heat, so what are you waiting for?
We will see you soon!
- If it is determined that linens or towels are damaged/missing during your stay (damage includes any type of stains, in addition to tears / holes), there will be a $50 replacement fee applied to the card on file.
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Parking available for 1 vehicle (only)
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property and dock are under 24/7 video surveillance
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and are required to come to the property to address, there will be a $250 fine charged to the credit card on file. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Do not invite additional people to the home
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes. This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 72 hours of arrival date
- City & State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Some of our homes have hot tubs and/or swimming pools. We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive. Likewise, if night-time temps are cold (below 50), it is unlikely that a 'heated pool' will be warm, so please be aware that night-time temperatures directly impact the temperature of the water in the swimming pool.
- We make every attempt to keep the pool as clean as possible, but at times leaves and debris may end up on the surface. This will not be cause for refund.
- We have pest control treat our homes every other month. There may be an occasional pest that finds its way inside - this will not be cause for a refund.
- Please consider investing in travel insurance. It is impossible for hosts to make refund assurances for every possible scenario so it is recommended that guests consider purchasing a travelers insurance benefit in order to protect your plans in the event of extenuating circumstances. If you have been diagnosed, medical record confirmation will allow you to file a claim for travel related losses with your travel insurance provider.
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- EARLY CHECK-IN: We aim to offer early check-ins whenever possible. We will text on the day of arrival when the home is ready for check in. Please make sure your mobile number is up to date in your iTrip account. This will allow us to offer an early check in
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 304-2668