|Primary Queen Full|
|Room 2 Full|
|Room 3 King|
|Room 4 Queen|
This house features 4 bedrooms (spread-out in the house), the Primary is the entire upstairs (featuring 2 beds ) and has a sitting area for another private space to watch TV and relax- making this property a perfect place for traveling work teams and families. The common areas are spacious and the dinning room is separate from the kitchen. The kitchen is stocked with everything to make 3 meals a day. There is a 3 car limit on this property. The property is located in an older Neighborhood that is transitioning (there are streets that many homes have been renovated, some still under reno and many older homes). Nightly rate includes 5 guests, $15 extra for additional guests per night. THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE! Several families are in the neighborhood, we expect our guests to respect our neighbors.
*** LOCALS PLEASE Contact us Prior to Booking ***
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present (or arrangements made with the Hosts) as you are responsible for your Guests.
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House Rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property without Host written permission.
* Please note - although 8 guests are noted as the max guests at times the daily rent will reflect less than 8, and a charge of $15 per day per guest will be added when you book (for additional utility consumption) Please check before booking how many are in the rent to ensure you are not surprised by the additional fee.
*Any stays Longer than 5 days could be billed an additional cleaning charge of $50 is deemed necessary for additional cleaning by the cleaning team.
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one-time additional fee, and they must be approved by management. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Mercedes Benz Stadium- 2.5m
State Farm Arena- 3m
Parker H. Petit Field at Ga State Stadium- 5m
GA State University- 5m
Grady Trauma Hospital- 5m
Tyler Perry Studios-11m
Martin Luther King National Historic Site- 6m
GA Tech- 4m
Fox Theater- 4.5m