Our property is like a " Smooth Brandy" you cannot get enough of it! Once you are here, you will not want to leave the house. One of the BEST PROPERTIES IN ATL! LUXURY HOUSE is centrally located two walking blocks from Ponce City Market, Krog Market. and the Northside Beltline; less than a 2-minute drive from Inman Park and Virginia Highland, 3 minutes to Midtown. Experience this Beautiful Designer quality, a recently updated three-level home that features contemporary-modern new furniture, white oak hardwood throughout, multiple outside sitting areas, a walk-in basement and 2 car garage! The LUXE GOURMET KITCHEN is a showstopper, it features a 10-foot quartz kitchen island, Viking Stove, huge Thermador Refrigerator, wine refrigerator, and a plethora of cabinets. The basement living space has a wet bar, a large wine refrigerator, and a large-screen Smart TV. This is the PERFECT place for traveling Corporate Executives, Film Industry Executives, as well as Families/Groups coming to ATL to visit this amazing CITY! You will have 2 CAR GARAGE PARKING SPACES (RARE FIND)! The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs, a living room, breakfast table, dining room, and kitchen with a massive island and outside deck, and the finished basement is 2 bedrooms, 1ba, and features its own living room and indoor/outdoor direct access to the house. Accommodates 1-10 adults, (8 guests are in the nightly rate and extra costs for guests over 8). If you have 12 in your group let hosts know, and they will discuss options. Need a meeting space for your business team, this space could work. This property can accommodate small events such as wedding showers, wedding bridal luncheons, rehearsal dinners, baby showers, filming, etc - all small events MUST be approved, and may have an extra cost - please discuss with Hosts. Hire a private chef to come in and cook for you during your stay. (Ask the host for details). Sit outside on the deck or balcony off the main bedroom for a beautiful ATL evening and have a glass of wine after dinner. The bedrooms are all spacious and have their own Smart TV. You will be excited with the prime location and the walkability to many areas, shops, and restaurants including Nike, Ruby Chow's, Kroger, and West Elm.
Walk, bike, run, or skate your way through the ATL Beltline! This property is situated in trendy Old Fourth Ward (O4W), one of the hippest neighborhoods in ATL! Krog Street Market is a 5-minute drive. 4 min to Piedmont Park, 5 min to downtown, and 7 min to Buckhead. This area is home to 3 of the city's most iconic BIKING and WALKING TRAILS, including FREEDOM PARK, EASTSIDE TRAIL, and CENTRAL PARK. If you are visiting ATL, do yourself and favor and get the entire experience.
AFTER BOOKING PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR ALL BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAPERWORK NEEDED FOR THE PROPERTY.
** There is an apartment located behind the main house (has it's own entrance and nothing is shared space except the driveway) The apartment has 2 Q beds and sleeps 4 if your group has more than 8 ask about renting the apartment as well
5 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 8-10
Primary bedroom – One QUEEN bed suite with sitting area, fireplace, and en-suite bathroom (2nd level)
Bedroom 1 - One KING bed (2nd level)
Bedroom 2 - One QUEEN bed (2nd level)
Bedroom 4 - One QUEEN bed (walk- in basement level)
Bedroom 5- One QUEEN bed (walk-in basement level)
Government issued ID's are required to be sent in before your stay begins to rent this home
Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay
FREE WIFI included
Full-size front-loading LG washer and dryer
Large wall-mounted TV in living room and basement
Cozy outside deck with ambient lighting and seating area
Starter kit with essentials which include coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher pods, and garbage bags
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to make meals at home
No Smoking in the home.
DISTANCE TO BUSINESSES, ATTRACTIONS, AND PARKS NEARBY
Fox Theatre- 1.0M (2-minute drive)
Martin Luther King National Historic Site- 1.1M (2-minute drive)
AmericasMart- 1.7M (4-minute drive)
GA State- 1.9M (4-minute drive)
ATL Skyline Ferris Wheel- 2M (5-minute drive)
GA State Capital- 2.2M (5-minute drive)
Atlanta City Hall- 2.4M (5-minute drive)
Grady Trauma Hospital- 2.4M (6-minute drive)
Aquarium- 2.5M (5-minute drive)
World of Coke- 2.5M (5-minute drive)
GA Tech- 2.5M (5-minute drive)
Emory University- 2.5M (6-minute drive)
Emory University Hospital- 4M (8-minute drive)
Mercedes Benz Stadium- 3.3M (6-minute drive)
LEGOLAND- 8.9M (13 minute drive)
Hartsfield Jackson Airport- 12M (15 minute drive)
Six Flags over GA- 13M (15-minute drive)
Stone Mountain- 16M (23-minute drive)
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING/VAPING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a one-time fee for the pets and they must be approved by management. If you do not tell us you have a pet with you then we will send you a $100 fine on top of the pet fee, if you do not pay the fee before your stay we will add an additional $50 for the time we have to spend getting it paid. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)