Greetings, allow me to introduce myself. I am 1266-1 Monroe Drive, I am known as the Midtown Roller-coaster! This peculiar name was bestowed upon me due to my location atop a steep hill that requires some effort to reach. I value honesty and transparency, so let me be upfront about who I am: a true Urban City Gal. I adore all that the city has to offer, including its vibrant noises. Positioned on one of Midtown's busiest and most frequented streets, my surroundings never sleep, and I take great pride in that fact. When you choose to stay with me, prepare to be serenaded by the constant symphony of sounds that inspires me day and night. If you're not a fan of the diverse array of noises, be it white, black, blue, green, or whatever new term they've coined for it this year, then I may not be your cup of tea. (I do have a small sound machine in each sleeping area to support with blocking out city noise) ) To me, these nocturnal sounds resemble the calming ebb and flow of the ocean. If I desired silence at night, I would have insisted on being constructed in the tranquil N Ga Mountain. I also want to make it clear that I am not a youthful, newly developed urban beauty, and I have no desire to be compared to them. Of course, I could have undergone various rejuvenating procedures, but I made the conscious decision to age gracefully. No facelifts for me (I despise power tools), what you see is what you get. My plumbing and electrical systems may be on the older side, and you may encounter unfamiliar noises here and there. Forget about soundproofing; that concept wasn't even considered back in 1930. Furthermore, my bathroom is on the cozier side (I'm thrilled to have maintained my size over all these years). I may not possess a sleek, polished appearance; instead, I boast a weathered charm vibe. —Now, let's discuss my strengths. I am situated in a sublime area of Midtown, with the magnificent Piedmont Park spanning hundreds of acres right behind me. This picturesque park offers the perfect setting for picnics, weekend events, or leisurely strolls with your furry companions. Additionally, I am just minutes away from all the thrilling city attractions. Your culinary needs will be met by my fully-equipped kitchen, allowing you to prepare delightful meals for your family during your stay. Furthermore, I offer a marvelous vantage point for people-watching, as I sit high above Monroe Drive. Unlike many others, I provide the luxury of off-street parking. If you fancy a leisurely walk or a quick jog, you'll find various restaurants, pubs, and running/walking areas within easy reach. And let's not forget the excitement of Ponce City Market, a mere stone's throw away, offering a plethora of enjoyable shopping experiences. Lastly, it is essential to note that I am under the vigilant care of the esteemed guardians at iTrip Atlanta, ensuring your stay is nothing short of exceptional!
**Roller-coaster properties 1 & 2 can be combined for a 3-bedroom, please inquire with your hosts to see if this is available**
“111 Places in Atlanta That You Must Not Miss” by Travis S. Taylor. Check out the map for a general idea of the area.
***Government issued ID's are required to be sent in before your stay begins to rent this Home!
*** Service Animal's - We welcome them however you must provide 2 answer's
(1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability? And
(2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform? We are not asking WHAT your disability is (as we know that is not allowed,nor is it our business)
Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay.
FREE WIFI included.
TVs in all bedrooms and living room.
Full-size washer and dryer
Magicteam Sound Machine (white noise for sleeping)
Starter kit with essentials which include coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher soap, and garbage bags.
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to make meals at home.
No Smoking in the home!
One small well-behaved dog would be considered with a paid pet fee. Check with the property manager for approval before booking.
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
Master bedroom – One Queen bed
Living Room-Full Size Pull-out Sofa and Twin Bed
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
* PLEASE BE SURE TO READ YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU SIGN, ALL RULES AND EXPECTATIONS ARE IN THE AGREEMENT.
* The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests OR arrangements made with management (fines & immediate termination of the reservation may apply)
* You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the house rules.
* Only the Primary guests are allowed to make requests to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
* For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government-issued ID from the "booking adult" prior to arrival
* No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property without written permission from management.
* Pets are allowed, however, there is one-time pet fee and management approval.
* Stays Longer than 5 days- additional cleaning charge may apply
DISTANCE TO BUSINESSES, ATTRACTIONS, AND PARKS NEARBY
Virginia Highlands- ( less than 1m)
Ponce City Market- (1.5 miles)
Emory University Hospital (2 miles)
AmericasMart (2.5 miles)
Marta Station (Lindbergh)- (2.5 miles)
Inman Park- (3 miles)
Grady Trauma Hospital (3 miles)
Piedmont Hospital- (3 miles)
State Farm Arena (3.5 miles)
Mercedes Benz Stadium (4 miles)
Little 5 points (2.5 miles)
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING/VAPING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a one-time fee for the pets and they must be approved by management. If you do not tell us you have a pet with you then we will send you a $100 fine on top of the pet fee, if you do not pay the fee before your stay we will add an additional $50 for the time we have to spend getting it paid. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)