Concept 600 two bedroom
Mountain Views on Main St Aspen. Walk To Everything! Balcony, Gas FP, Elevator, Covered Parking, HT
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
* Bedroom 1 - King Bed, 42" flat screen tv and newly remodeled en-suite bath with tub and shower
* Bedroom 2 - 2 twin beds, can be made into one king if requested at time of booking
* Bathroom 2 - double vanity with steam shower
Full kitchen with dining table for 6 and breakfast bar for 3
Brand new stainless steel appliances
Washer and Dryer
Living room with gas fireplace and inviting sectional sofa with sofa bed
Beautiful Aspen Mountain views from living/dining area
Large flat screen TV
Spacious balcony with Aspen Mountain views
Complimentary underground parking (6'8" height limit) for one car - other arrangements can be made in advance for parking if needed
Free wireless internet
On free shuttle route
Common area outdoor hot tub on ground level of the building
Walk to everything downtown Aspen has to offer! This condo is located on Main Street with amazing views of Aspen Mountain. Outside the complex you can catch a shuttle or walk the 5 blocks to the gondola to start your ski day. Aspen's many restaurants and shops are just 2 blocks away. Store your skis at the mountain and stroll through town on your way to and from skiing, stopping for a coffee or an apres ski beverage along the way!
The secured elevator from the underground parking garage (only 1 spot available) will take you up to the 4th floor and entrance to your condo. When you walk in you will immediately be drawn to the wall to wall windows and door that look out on a majestic pine tree and the ski slopes of one of North America's top ski destinations. Relax at the dining table over dinner while enjoying the fireplace, warmth of the condo decor and great view! Step outside and on to the balcony where you can sit and soak up the Colorado sunshine.
The open concept living, dining and kitchen area is a great place to spend time catching up with your fellow vacationers. The bedrooms, with one king bed and two twins beds (or bridged to be one king bed with notice at time of booking), are perfect for a family or group of friends traveling together. The master bedroom has a beautiful new modern en-suite bathroom. The second bathroom is located outside of the twin bedroom and features a double vanity sink and a steam shower.
Whichever season you plan to visit Aspen this condo is an ideal location. It is just a short walk to enjoy the many shops and restaurants Aspen is famous for. The gondola can whisk you to the top of Aspen Mountain where you can enjoy skiing or snowshoeing in the winter or hiking adventures in the summer. In the spring and fall it is a short drive to amazing natural spots like Independence Pass, Ashcroft or the Maroon Bells.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
*If you are booking a stay in April, May, October or November please check with us with to be sure the hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025