Property Management Services
Full-Service Property Management with iTrip.net.
Local managers, familiar with your area and experienced in creating great experiences for tenants are standing by to maximize the potential of your vacation home. Give your property premium exposure by coupling hands-on management with iTrip's national presence and well known brand name.
|Comparison of Rental Management Services||
On-site Company vs.
|No Rotation||Your Unit Does Not Rotate to the Bottom of the List When a Friend Stays|
|Overage||Benefit from a Large Group with Overage Bookings|
|Savings||Reduced Commissions and Fees|
|Full Service||Turn Key System Manages Cleaning and Maintenance|
|Internet||Unique Web Page Created for Your Unit and Extensive Search Engine Optimization|
|Marketing||Several Unique Web Sites Promoting Your Unit|
|Accept VISA||95% of Travelers Charge Their Trips on Credit Cards|
|Flexibility||Freedom to Rent to Friends. Ability to Have Flexible Rates. Stay When You Want to Stay|
|Photos||Professional Photographs and Descriptions Bring Attention to Your Unit|
|Volume||Over 200 Internet Search Engines Promoting All of Your Sites|
|Experience||The Founders of Our Company Have More Than 30 Years of Combined Experience Managing Vacation Properties|
|Online Booking||Our System Works 24/7 Providing Convenient Online Booking to Travelers|
|Less Than 15% Per Complex||We Only Accept the Very Finest Units to Our Program. You Will Always Receive Personal Service with iTrip|
How Our Program Works
- We list & manage your vacation property on the leading rental websites. These sites are the most searched, with proven results.
- Write flattering property descriptions highlighting features that set your property apart from the rest
- Determine appropriate photos to best represent your property
- Do market analysis to determine competitive rental rates for different seasonal periods (rates are owner approved prior to publication)
- List your property on several different internet rental sites to reach the maximum number of tenants
- Respond to all rental inquiries received by phone and/or email usually within hours
- Obtain signed rental agreement from renter
- Obtain certified funds from renter including booking and security deposits
- Arrange for easy check in and check out
- Arrange for turnover cleaning services & any other special cleaning services needed (e.g. carpet cleaning)
- Update each website monthly recommending competitive specials for slow periods
- Issue you a check monthly or transfer funds directly to your account if preferred
- Return security deposit to renters 7 to 14 days following checkout inspection
- Follow up with renters to secure future repeat bookings