Cypress Estates 8067
*Primary renters age must be 25+*
HOME INFO: 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms - 3,500 sq. feet
Cypress Estates is one the most desirable and exclusive neighbourhoods in Whistler. The is house is located on cul-de-sac and backs on the Whistler Valley Trail. The trail meanders throughout Whistler - perfect for safe hikes or bike rides. In the Winter, the house is also on the natural cross country trail that winds through the Nicolas North Golf Course. For your enjoyment and pleasure- this property is also located only a few blocks from the world renowned Scandinave Spa. The Nicolas North Golf course is a quick stroll from the home where you will find a beautiful Club house and one of the best outdoor patios in Whistler. For the kids: the Meadow Park community center is also walking distance which has a gym, pool and water-slides. During the summer enjoy the "River of Golden Dreams" where you can grab your tube and relax while the slowly moving river takes you on a trip you wont forget.
*Your rental includes concierge services if required ( some at a cost). We can assist you along the way to ensure your holiday is First Class.
*Please let us know the size of your group, purpose of stay, ages and any other information in order for us to assist you on confirming Minimum 5 night booking preferred over weekends....4 night bookings allowed during weekdays.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, large oasis with floor to ceiling windows, mountain views, private balcony, and separate bar with beverage fridge and Nespesso coffee machine
- 2nd bedroom: Queen bed and "Jack and Jill "en-suite bathroom
- 3rd bedroom: 1 Queen and 2 single ( twins) in bright loft with "jack and jill en-suite bathroom
- 4th bedroom: 5 TWIN beds in custom built bunk room. 2 bunks with trundle below. Full bathroom
*Each bedroom is on the upper floor with 15 foot ceilings, wood beams, luxury bathrooms.
- Living Space: 28 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows. Incredible living room with custom sectional, modern art and decor. Forest Views. Open floor plan. Dining with seating for 18 people.. extra large Chef's kitchen. Large den with 15 foot ceilings. Huge covered deck with hot tub, BBQ, patio furniture, fire pit and overhead heaters. Heated in-floor radiant heat throughout. 4 big screen TV's ( living room, den, master bedroom and bunk room)
- Village Access: 3 minute drive to Whistler OR City bus stop on street
- Lift Access: 3 minute drive to Whistler to park and ski OR City bus stop on street with stops close to lifts
- Ski Storage & Bike Storage: Ski room as well as large double garage with ample space
- Parking: Full driveway and double garage
- Free WiFi
- Front desk concierge service
- Discounts on lift tickets & whistler activities through our front desk *Must be purchased 7 days in advance
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*Cancellation Policy. You can cancel your booking up till 45 days prior to your trip. There will be a 10% fee, or $100 (whichever is greater).
*If booking on AIRBNB then Super Strict 30 cancellation policy applies.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences throughout Whistler and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighbourhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbours, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are happy you enjoyed your stay
Thank you so much for the kind review Matthew! Glad you enjoyed your stay
Thank you so much for the review Jarvis Family! We are thrilled you had an amazing time