*COMPLETELY RENOVATED FOR 2023*
- Surfside Beach is the perfect place for a family vacation, peaceful and quiet away from the traffic and crowds. No high-rises allowed.
- The smaller, cozier and hence less crowded Sea Cloisters I complex offers one of the best oceanfront locations in Surfside and is only a short walk (by beach or street) to the delightful and quaint town center, offering various restaurants with outdoor seating, the new Surfside Pier, live music, shops, oceanfront lounge, and more.
- Sea Cloisters I has a spacious swimming pool area that’s beautifully landscaped and provides lounge chairs and tables. The warm golden sand of Surfside Beach is a short stroll over the dunes from the pool deck.
- The second floor at Sea Cloisters I is a “true” second floor (one flight of stairs - not built on stilts).
- Sea Cloisters I has private parking directly in front with 2 spaces per unit (no golf carts allowed).
- Outdoor charcoal grill provided for community use.
- Sea Cloisters I is a short drive to retail shops, grocery stores, theaters, bowling, putt-putts, golf courses, game archives and rides, various outlets, Market Commons, Broadway at the Beach, and Murrells Inlet for fine dining, boat rentals and seafood markets.
- This corner unit provides an ocean view from EVERY living space except one, bringing in sunshine throughout.
- The three bedrooms include a king bed in the primary suite, a queen bed in guest room one and two twin beds in guest room two (as well as a full size pull out couch bed). All beds and mattresses are brand new (2023) and fully encased!
- The newly remodeled primary attached bathroom includes a full size walk-in shower.
- The newly remodeled guest bath offers a full sized bathtub and shower.
- The newly remodeled kitchen is fully loaded and stocked with all the essential items and includes Keurig and coffee pot machines, microwave, dishwasher, toaster and more.
- There’s a beautiful and spacious 6-person dining-gaming table.
- A washer and dryer are in the unit.
- There are ROKU Smart TVs in every bedroom and the living room (fast speed WiFi).
- Each bedroom has black out drapes for privacy and easy sleeping.
- The spacious oceanfront balcony with comfy chairs and table is accessible from the living room and primary bedroom.
Rules & Regulations
- No Smoking (Minimum of $2500 penalty assessed)
- No grills/open flames allowed on porch(s)
- No Loud Music/Noise
- No Pets Allowed (Minimum of $2500 penalty assessed)
- The person renting this property must be at least 25 years old, have a valid credit card, and be present for the entire rental.
- Parking is limited at all oceanfront properties. We can only provide the number of parking tags allowed by the Homeowners Association and property manager. No property provides more than TWO parking tags. No additional parking tags are available and Golf Carts/trailers are prohibited from being parked on property.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
*The Free Fun Program is not Valid for Stays over 14 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
There aren't any free public parking lots near the beach. Surfside Beach has some metered parking along Ocean Boulevard and some lots.
The rental includes the parking passes available, but does not guarantee the availability of parking space. Parking is managed by the property manager, we have no control over the parking lot or parking space.
- The reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Check-in is 4pm at our office. Approval for a late check in will be granted if notified in advance. If one is granted, the renter must return to the office next day to complete the check-in process. This includes renter showing ID to confirm minimum age requirement. There will be a $100 charge if this is not completed.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps.
- We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including, but not limited to, fraternity/sorority, graduation, or spring break.
- If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises and your rental does not include advance permission and pet fee, you will be required to vacate immediately with no refund.
- Smoking is not allowed in the properties.
- Each property's max occupancy is stated in the rental agreement and is located in the property's description.
- No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the unit. No open flames, ie. candles, are permitted on balconies or in the unit.
- There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the unit. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand, trash or other unusual conditions.
- No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet service. Outages should be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same neat and tidy condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in.
- Tenant agrees to abide by the rules of the HOA applicable to the property. Violations that result in expense, fines or limitation of the rights of the owner will be charged to the Tenant's credit card.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: In case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; or to supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours' notice of owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency). Pest control personnel must be admitted (refusal is not permitted).
- We supply the number of parking hangtags or other credentials permitted by property manager or Home Owners Association rules at each complex. We cannot control parking, and cannot guarantee the availablity of parking space at any particular time. This rental includes parking credentials, but not parking space. Parking at Horizon East, Cape Coddages One and Afterdeck is limited to one vehicle per unit during the summer months. No boats, jet skis, trailers, golf carts or RVs at any property unless specifically permitted.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Neither iTrip nor the Owner assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does Owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a community pool and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 505-1618