This newly renovated cottage is the choice for those looking for a month to month stay. Whether you are coming to the Southport area for work, a restful yet fun-filled getaway or are building your dream home, this residence feels more like a retreat. With the flick of a switch you can sit by the gas fireplace on a cool evening and snuggle up by the fire with a good read or watch a movie on Netflix. You’ll love the screened-in porch for contemplating the day ahead with your morning coffee. The Edison bulb lights on the porch bring about the ambiance you want as you relax after a long day.
The modern kitchen has all you need to make a quick snack or a gourmet meal. Enjoy your breakfast at the bar or gather there as the next meal is being prepared. The gas grill outside is ready to cook your catch of the day. Three bedrooms with four comfortable beds will sleep up to six. In the two full bathrooms you will dry off with plenty of plush towels. There is a full-sized washer and dryer to wash off your trip to the beach. A spacious two car garage is able to store your beach toys or sports equipment. With a fenced-in backyard, this is the accommodation to choose if you wish to bring your pet with you.
Situated close to Southport, Oak Island, St. James and Boiling Spring Lakes, you can find the perfect reminder of your visit in the quaint shops or dine on the wide variety of cuisine offerings in our area. Stock your pantry from the local vegetable stands and the numerous grocery stores. Enjoy the salubrious breezes Southport is known for while sitting in the swings on the picturesque waterfront. Bring your fishing pole and choose from three piers, a chartered fishing trip or rent a boat and bring home your freshly caught dinner. Sunset boat tours, self-guided walking tours or a ghost tour are popular outings. In an area steeped in history, visit the Maritime Museum, Ft. Anderson/Brunswick Town, the USS NC Battleship or take a ferry ride by car to the Fort Fisher Visitors Center and grounds and the Aquarium. Perhaps you choose to ride the passenger ferry to Bald Head Island for a day of dining and touring by golf cart or bicycle.
This cottage is conveniently located with public access to tennis courts, parks with walking trails, yoga studios, fitness classes, kid’s playgrounds, skateboard parks and even a splash pad. Shelling, swimming, fishing, crabbing or touring the Oak Island lighthouse are among beach activities on nearby Oak Island & Caswell Beach. Rent a boat and cruise the Intracoastal waterway keeping an eye out for the playful dolphins. If bicycles or kayaks are more your style, they are available locally to rent for a fun day. On rainy days watch a new release at the movie theater.
With all there is to see and do in our area, what you will perhaps remember most is coming back to a beautiful and serene retreat to relax and appreciate a good night’s sleep.
Pet friendly- Only 1 dog is allowed on the property and a max of 40lbs. Exceptions may be allowed. Please reach out to us to see if we can accommodate your pet needs. Cats are NOT permitted in the home under any circumstance. Pet Fee: $200
-2 car garage will be available for the rental. No parking on street. No trailers allowed
-As part of the cleaning fee, there will be an every 2 week cleaning done to the home. The cleaner will organize with the guest for the best day to do this. This helps ensure the home stays in good condition over long rentals and a time to supply fresh linens if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.No parties or events allowed.
2. No smoking & vaping allowed
3. No more than 1 dog (unless approved). Pet fee: $200. Dogs must be leashed at all times. Dogs cannot be left home alone. Dogs cannot get on any furniture. Must pay the pet fee.
4. No children under the age of 2.
5. Do Not Exceed Homes Max Occupancy..
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Southport which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees, place thermostat at 72 degrees when checking out.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture, doing so damages the floor. You will be responsible for damages.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins. Bins to be placed at the end of the driveway.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
15. Only 2 cars allowed in driveway. Garage is available for use. No parking on the street.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031