******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
This home is located .8 miles to the Snowmass Mountain Ski Area on the free skier shuttle route!
Plus lofted sleeping area
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with en-suite bath (bath also shared with main area)
Full kitchen with dining table for 8
Living room with gas fireplace and large sectional sofa
Flat screen TV
Tall vaulted ceilings with huge windows
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, flat screen tv, en-suite bath with tub and shower
Washing machine and clothes dryer in bathroom area
Additional lofted area with full size sofa sleeper and dedicated work space
Master Suite - King bed, gas fireplace, flat screen tv, en-suite bath with double vanity, jetted tub, walk-in shower and large walk-in closet.
Common area outdoor hot tub
Assigned, covered parking for 1 vehicle plus parking for 1 additional vehicle near the townhouse - covered parking is 76" high and 18 feet deep
On free shuttle route (about 100 steps from the unit)
This Snowmass Villas townhouse is the ideal place to bring everyone together to share in a special Snowmass vacation experience. The beautifully refurbished, designer decorated, open-concept living area is a warm and inviting space to create wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime. The tall vaulted ceilings and huge windows allow you an expansive view of the Snowmass area. You will appreciate the amazing views any time of year!
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to create a wonderful dinner or a quick appetizer to enjoy before you head out to dine at any of the incredible restaurants in Aspen or Snowmass. Located on Brush Creek Road about .8 miles from the base of the mountain, it is an easy hop onto the Snowmass free local shuttle at the end of the drive to get up to the village for skiing, dining or a tasty hot chocolate. If you bring a car, the assigned carport accommodates one vehicle and one additional vehicle can park at the Townhome complex.
All 3 bedrooms offer privacy as they are spread out over 3 levels. A queen room and en-suite bathroom are located on the main level. You will find the second queen room on the second level with the additional lofted sleeping space furnished with a full-size pull-out sofa bed and dedicated work space with access to the 2nd floor bathroom. The private master suite is found on the third level and is definitely a retreat in an of itself with a spa-inspired bathroom, gas fireplace and flat screen TV.
Relax at the end of your days' adventures by escaping to the complex hot tub. In the summer you will enjoy the outdoor pool, just a few short steps from your vacation rental! You work hard and your vacations should be special. Treat yourself to a Snowmass ski vacation and stay in this beautiful and spacious townhouse. You, your family or friends will not be disappointed.
*If you are booking a stay in April-June or September-November please check with us with to be sure the hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025