******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Shadowbrook Condominiums Is Pleased To Announce A New Fitness Room!
Lots of windows and two private balconies!
Bedrooms 2 plus den
Open concept living space with full kitchen
Dining table for 4
Breakfast bar for 4
Comfortable living room furnishings
Flat screen TV
Two balconies, one with a gas grill
Master bedroom: King, en-suite bath with separate vanity area and shower , 24" flat screen TV
Guest bedroom: queen bed, en-suite bath with separate vanity area and bathtub and shower, 24" flat screen TV
Den: Two twin daybeds, en-suite bath with separate vanity area and shower, accordion door separates the sleeping area for privacy.
Washer and dryer
Outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
Ski and bike storage
Covered parking for one vehicle - additional vehicles can park across the street for free in summer and $15/day during ski season
Tucked right up on Snowmass Mountain, the Shadowbrook condos have an amazing location offering ski-in/out access. Unit 506 is an end unit with floor to ceiling windows throughout the main living area. You will truly enjoy relaxing indoors while taking in the view of the surrounding Aspen and Spruce trees just outside your condo. When you want to soak up some of that amazing Colorado sunshine just head out to one of the two private balconies this vacation rental offers. Unwind with a good book, a glass of wine or grill your favorite foods on the gas grill while listening to the babbling brook below.
This two bedroom plus den/3 bath condo is spacious and offers everything your group will need to experience a wonderful vacation together. Each sleeping area offers an en-suite bath for privacy. The master bedroom offers a king bed and the second bedroom is appointed with one queen bed. The den area becomes a third sleeping area when the accordion door is closed. The den in this unit has two comfortable twin day beds. They provide a great spot to hang out during the day and a restful sleeping space in the evening.
The open and bright living area has a beautifully remodeled kitchen with 4 breakfast bar stools. Enjoy a morning coffee here while pouring over the trail maps and planning the day ahead. The dining table, in front of the wood fireplace beckons you to sit and enjoy a meal with your travel companions or a board game to pass a cozy evening together.
Guests staying at the Shadowbrook will enjoy the mountain side outdoor heated pool and hot tubs. If dining out is your preference the Snowmass Base Village or the Snowmass Mall are just a short walk away where you will find a number of great restaurants to choose from. The Shadowbrook condos sit right on the Fanny Hill ski trail allowing for incredibly convenient access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking and all the great shops and restaurants in Snowmass Base Village and Mall.
Due to the convenience of the Shadowbrook condos in Snowmass, this unit books up quickly year-round. Guests have enjoyed the location, quality and amenities so much they return year after year. We hope you will be come a repeat guest as well!
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent. Limited quantity available - please check for availability before confirming your stay if AC is needed.
*If you are booking a stay in April, May, October or November please check with us with to be sure the pool and hot tubs are operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025