Ski-In/Out Snowmass Condo. Extra Sleeping Den, Balcony, Gas Fireplace, Pool, Hot Tub, Parking
******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Shadowbrook Condominiums Is Pleased To Announce A New Fitness Room!
Contemporary and Modern Remodel!!
Bedrooms 2 bedrooms plus sleeper den with private room divider
Open concept living space with full kitchen
Dining table for 6
Breakfast bar for 4
Comfortable living room furnishings
Flat screen TV
Balcony with gas grill and views
Sleeper den with pull down Queen Murphy bed and accordion door for privacy will full en-suite bath.
King bedroom with twin pull-out sofa, flat screen TV, en-suite bath with shower, private entrance out to ski slope.
Queen bedroom, with flat screen TV, en-suite bath with tub and shower, private entrance out to ski slope.
Washer and dryer
Outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
Ski and bike storage
Covered parking for one vehicle - additional vehicles can park across the street for free in summer and $15/day during ski season
Tucked right up on Snowmass Mountain, the Shadowbrook condos have an amazing location offering slopeside access to hiking and biking trails. Unit 104 is an end unit offering great privacy. The lower level entrances allow for incredibly convenient access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking right out your door! You will really appreciate the ability to open your door, step into your skis or onto your bike and start your mountain adventure immediately. This access makes it very convenient to meet back at the condo for a midday break or quick lunch. Ski-in Ski-out to your door.
This newly renovated condo is a standout at the Shadowbrook offering a contemporary decor unlike any other. The open floor plan of the upper level with warm soothing tones invites you settle in and relax. The full kitchen with island offers a perfect spot for great conversation with your traveling companions while enjoying a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Prepare a great dinner for all to enjoy together at the dining table or a late night snack for movie watching. The balcony looks right out to the pool and hot tub area as well as the ski slope.
This two bedroom plus den/3 bath condo is ideal for family or friends traveling together. Each sleeping area offers an en-suite bath for added privacy. This multi-level condo features 2 bedrooms on the lower level and a sleeping den on the upper level. The master suite on the lower level features a king bed, flat screen TV and private entrances right out to the ski slope access. The second bedroom offers a queen bed and has a twin sofa sleeper and the master offers an inviting sitting area in front of a gas fireplace. The sleeping den has a pull-down murphy bed, en-suite bath and an accordion door for privacy. There is a washer and dryer on the lower level.
Guests staying in this condo will enjoy the mountain side outdoor heated pool and hot tubs. All condos have outdoor patios or balconies with gas grill. You can relax by the pool and take in the view of skiers or hikers enjoying Snowmass Mountain or on your balcony while you grill your dinner and enjoy and apres ski/hike beverage. There is a complimentary parking spot for one vehicle directly in front of the condo door, adding to the convenience of this condo. The local free shuttle service is just 1/2 block away and can take you to the grocery or the main transit station to catch a free shuttle to any of the other ski mountains.
Due to the convenience of the Shadowbrook condos in Snowmass, this unit books up quickly year-round. Guests have enjoyed the location, quality and amenities so much they return year after year. We hope you will be come a repeat guest as well!
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent.
*If you are booking a stay in April, May, October or November please check with us with to be sure the pool and hot tubs are operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience. Upcoming important dates:
Winter mountain operations:
Aspen Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Snowmass Mountain - Nov 24, 2022 - Apr 16, 2023
Aspen Highlands - Dec 10, 2022 - Apr 9, 2023
Buttermilk - Dec 17, 2022 - Apr 2, 2023
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025