******The Homeowner Association prohibits rental guests from bringing any animals into this home, please do not ask as we are not able to make exceptions. Please be aware a fine of $1000 will be imposed for all unauthorized animals******
Traveling with a group? This is just one of 6 units we manage at Lichenhearth and each will sleep up to 6 people.
Bedroom Area: King Bed and a twin bunk bed
Living Room Area: Brand new Queen sofa sleeper
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
Balcony with gas grill
40" Flat screen TV
Washing machine and dryer in condo - new addition!
Seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
This large studio is ideal for a small family, one couple or a group of friends traveling together. There is a king bed and a set of twin bunk beds along with a sofa bed, providing 4 separate beds to accommodate a wide variety of travelers needs. With the fully equipped kitchen, your group can enjoy breakfast together in the morning or dinner in the evening. The condo is so convenient you can even come back from your activities for lunch! Complimentary assigned covered parking for one car. Vehicle must be under 6' 8" in height. Additional cars must register with the parking department and purchase a parking pass, $15/day, for the nearby lots.
You will find an outdoor heated pool and hot tub on site. Hiking and mountain biking are right off of the property. Just a short walk away, you will find the Elk Camp Gondola which will take you up the mountain to the Lost Forrest for zip lining, ropes course, fishing and more. In the winter, take the kiddos over in the morning for their lesson and pop back over to the condo to enjoy another cup of coffee before you hit the slopes! In the evening you can saunter back to the condo after enjoying a wonderful dinner at one of Snowmass's many restaurants. Shops, restaurants, children's ski school and the gondola and chairlifts are just next door. Your stay at this condo will be a relaxing and enjoyable one!
The Lichenhearth Condominiums are located right at the base of Snowmass Mountain. Hike, mountain bike or ski right down to the property at the end of the day. Enjoy a quick ride up on the elevator back to your condo and rest those weary ski legs in front of the wood burning fireplace. You can also relax on the outdoor patio with great views of the surrounding mountains in Snowmass. You can prepare a great dinner on the grill while you soak up that view.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
Portable AC units for the bedrooms are available for rent. Limited quantity available - please check for availability before confirming your stay if AC is needed.
**Ski access across may be limited due to snow conditions in early and late ski season.
*If you are booking a stay in April, May, October or November please check with us with to be sure the pool/hot tub is operational during your stay if this is an important part of your vacation.
Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age.
Aspen Snowmass offers many events, cultural and physical activities, wonderful dining and shopping throughout the year that shouldn't be missed! Our in-resort team is happy to help you plan a great vacation when you book with us. Contact us with any questions or help planning your ideal vacation experience.
All iTrip Aspen Snowmass properties have WIFI and are stocked with a starter supply of the following: coffee, tea, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, trash bags, sponge, dish detergent and soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and hand soaps.
Aspen Pitkin County airport is located 3 miles from Aspen and 12 miles from Snowmass Village.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles at check-out. If the home is left in an excessively unclean manner please note we will charge $50/hour for additional cleaning time needed after your departure.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- Check-in time is after 4pm, may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season. Check-out time is 10am.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily maid service. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- "No pets or emotional support animals" policy must be observed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- Smoking (cigarette and marijuana) is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on any outdoor patio or balcony. Your damage deposit will be forfeited or you will be charged a $1000 fee if you opted for damage insurance as smoking is not covered under the insurance. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. This is also grounds for eviction.
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 8am. Any violations will result in a fine of $150. Repeated violations are grounds for eviction.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises they have reserved includes a community pool and hot tub or private hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool, hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings,Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool, hot tub and patio areas.
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
- Any violation of posted rules at property that incur a fine will be the responsibility of the tenant. Examples include access outside of pool and hot tub hours, improper disposal of trash, smoking, excessive noise, parking violations.
- By signing this agreement you agree that your rental is transient in nature and does not provide you with tenant rights. Transient accommodations or “short term rentals” are also subject to applicable Colorado Sales, county and city taxes which are added as a part of your total payment. Should the laws change regarding applicable taxes, we will adjust your booking accordingly. We are required by law to collect all applicable sales taxes.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 653-1025