|Ravens Rest Queen|
|Pumpkin Patch Twin (2)|
When visiting the Witch City, your enchanting experience should begin the moment you enter the place you plan to hang your (pointy) hat. The Warlock House beckons all those who still believe in the magic of Salem with a vacation rental where it’s Halloween every day of the year. It is a bubbling cauldron for the senses, blending the whimsical fun and festivities of Halloween with the mysteries of Salem Witchcraft.
Step into the Haunting Hallway and be greeted by the warm glow of candlelight - you are immediately immersed in all things Salem. The walls of the Warlock House are decorated with Witch City memorabilia provided by some of Salem's most prestigious attractions, museums, and shops. The Haunting Hallway begins with images of Ouija history. Did you know the Ouija board was once produced in Salem? Yes! On the same street of the Warlock House at the original Parker Brother’s factory. The memorabilia continues with television’s Bewitched, featuring everyone’s favorite sorceress — Samantha Stephens.
Follow the Haunting Hallway to the end, and enter the Spirit Parlour. Work the arts of magic and reveal your destiny. Cast a spell at the authentic Witches’ altar. Peer into the fiery flames of the wondrous wood stove. See visions of things to come. Commune with the spirits through the Ouija board coffee table. Spin the Wheel of Fortune; reveal your future, your destiny. Discover the Scroll of Spells and incant them through the crystal ball. Everyone is magical at the Warlock House.
The Witch’s kitchen pays homage to vintage Halloween with its ghosts, black cats, pumpkins, and Witches that fly across the moon each night. Gather at a 200-year-old dining table beneath a glowing chandelier, enjoy a harvest meal with your family, or perhaps sit for a séance to bring forth the spirits of loved ones past.
The Witch's Kitchen features dining for six, full-sized appliances: fridge, stove, dishwasher, and laundry. Countertop appliances include microwave, Keurig coffee maker, and toaster. True to the magical theme of Warlock house: skull, pumpkin and cauldron glasses, Halloween themed dishes, and so much more.
Experience the magic of the Warlock House - wave your wand, ride your broom, speak your spells, and watch Warlock House come alive. Special smart lighting creates unique moods - selectable by you! In every room of the Warlock House, the lighting can be set to fit your own magical mood. Imagine spooky ghostly blues, autumnal shades, or herbal hues - all available via incantations or a magical touch.
Now let's wander through the sleeping accommodations of the Warlock House:
The Raven's Rest is inspired by the works of Edgar Allen Poe and the spectral flight of ravens—magical creatures that fly through the boundaries between this world and the next, bringing prophecy to those with ears to hear. The Raven's Rest is a gothic delight. The décor is both foreboding and enticing, enveloped in the darkest of shadows, and beckoning those who stay within to discover their power in the eerie mists of dreams.
The Raven's Rest features a queen-sized bed, armoire, bureau, and two bedside-tables with gothic lamps that cast the shadows of skulls upon the walls.
The Herbarium celebrates the Witch as healer — filled with enchanting magical plants. Herbs, both baneful and benevolent, sparkle with fairy light. Herbalism has been part of the arts of Witchcraft from time immemorial. This bewitching boudoir honors the medicine and magic of the natural world.
The Herbarium features a queen-sized bed, closet, bureau, and two bedside-tables with steampunk lamps with Edison bulbs.
Step into the Pumpkin Patch, a nostalgic stroll down a magical memory lane, where children and adults alike will enjoy the flickering faces of jack-o'-lanterns and the autumnal light of Halloweens past, where imagery of festive hayrides, hot apple cider, and harvest moons dance delightfully through their minds.
The Pumpkin Patch features two twin beds, closet, bureau, and one end-table with decorative pumpkin lamps.
Warlock House Highlights - Creature Comforts & Special Features
- Super Fast WiFi: Gigabit high-speed Mesh Wi-Fi throughout the entire unit.
- 65-Inch Smart TV: Samsung 4K QLED that doubles as a framed collection of paintings and photos honoring Salem’s rich history.
- Off-street tandem parking for up to two cars.
- 5-minute walk to The Salem Witch Museum and convenient to many Salem Attractions
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-sized appliances: Stove, Fridge, Dishwasher, and Front-loading Washer and Dryer.
- Halloween inspired kitchen wares: dishes, glasses, and mugs
- Magical Home: Scroll of Spells - incantations for all!
- Sleeping for 6 in 3 bedrooms with 2 Queen Beds and 2 Twin Beds.
- Queen Mattresses: 12-inch Nectar Gel Memory Foam with cooling technology.
- Twin Mattresses: 12-inch Linenspa hybrid mattress combines the edge support of an innerspring mattress with the comfort and adaptability of memory foam.
- Convenient Device Charging: each bedside table features easy-access charging stations with USB ports and plugs.
- 1 Full Bath with shower/tub combination and toiletries: body wash, shampoo, and hair conditioner.
Warlock House Special Considerations:
- As a Halloween-themed home, young children or easily-frightened folks should consider alternative accommodations. Your hosts recommend that guests be 8 or older.
- Warlock House is the first floor of a multi-family home, please be aware that full time residents occupy the upper unit.
- No open flames including smoking of anything, vaping or burning candles or incense.
DISINFECTING INCLUDED: Reservations made on or after 27-June-2020 include a Disinfecting Fog Treatment. Please know that Guests can choose to opt out of this service. Please contact host, and we will deduct the amount from your reservation.
Salem is a historic, coastal city, located on Massachusetts' North Shore. It is a New England bedrock of history and is considered one of the most significant seaports in Puritan American history. Salem's cultural identity reflects its role in the infamous Salem witch trials of 1692; Witch logos adorn Salem police cars, taxis, magazines, & newspapers.
The city is home to the House of the Seven Gables, Salem State University, the headquarters of Salem Willows Park, Pioneer Village, Salem Maritime National Historic Site, and the Peabody Essex Museum. It also features two historic residential neighborhoods, the Federal Street District and the Charter Street Historic District. Salem is a residential and tourist area which includes the neighborhoods of Salem Neck, Downtown Salem District, The Point, South Salem and North Salem, Witchcraft Heights, Pickering Wharf, and the McIntire Historic District (named after Salem's famous architect and carver Samuel McIntire).
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.