|Pull Out Sofa Sofa Queen|
|Master Bed Queen|
|Bunk Room Bunk Twin (2)|
Beautiful 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhome in Little Harbor Resort. Breath taking views of the Little Manatee River, Tampa Bay AND St. Petersburg!
Enjoy your next vacation in this Charming Canal Side Town Home located in the quaint bayside community of Little Harbor.
Appointed with unique decorations added to the necessities, you will more than enjoy your stay. The location of this Town Home is easy walking distance to the Resort's Private Beach, Restaurants and Pool.
You vacation spot offers you canal side views to relax & watch the boats pass by; During viewing season, you may even see a dolphin or manatee from the King Bedroom balcony.
The open and spacious Living Area offers you comfortable furniture, including a Queen sized Sofa Sleeper, unique wall decoration featuring a Flat Screen Smart TV and a Canal Side Balcony featuring patio seating.
The Dining Area has seating for 4. A spacious and fully stocked Kitchen offer you small appliances and all the cookware, dinnerware and flatware you could need are available to make a great family meal or just a quick snack before you head to the Resort’s private beach.
There is so much to discover and enjoy in this beautiful home; you might just have to come back to see it all!
The Bedroom and Bathroom Layout is as follows:
Main Floor –
Shared Hall Half Bath
Queen Size Sofa Sleeper
Upper Floor –
Bunk Bedroom, Flat Screen TV and Private Resort Side Balcony w/ Ensuite Bath w/Shower & Tub Combination. Sleeps 6.
King Master Bedroom w/En-Suite Bath w/Walk In Shower, Flat Screen Smart TV & Gorgeous Canal View Private Balcony
Additional Amenities found in this Town Home:
Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calling and Cable Package
New, Upgraded Furniture throughout the Home
Quality Bedding, Linens & Towels
Unique Wall Décor & Knick Knacks
Tiled Main Area, Carpeted Bedrooms
Specialty Paint Colors in Each Room
Closets in All Bedrooms
Vaulted Ceiling in Queen Room
Washer & Dryer Unit
Iron, Ironing Board, Hangers
And Much More!
Reserve this lovely home by Calling Today or Booking Online!
(Please Note: New Home Construction is occurring behind one Marina. You may encounter construction noise during daytime hours. Thank you.)
This was the perfect place for our stay. The condo was immaculate and had everything that was listed in the ad. Back porches are perfect for watching the sunrise and has a great view of the marina. There are two great restaurants in site as well. We did some events in Tampa and went to Siesta Key and both were within an hour drive. I'd recommend this place to anyone! Alvin F.
Came down for my fathers funeral and this place was perfect for the family to be able to stay together. Thank you for sharing your home with us. We felt like home if only for a short while. Brian O.
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site
Thank you for your review Brian. We are sorry to hear about your Father's passing but glad you found some comfort staying with us. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.
Thank you for your review Alvin, we have shared with our team and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.