Reduced Pricing! Waterfront Home, Private Dock; 3 miles to Tradition Town Center
Waterfront, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home, with private large double deck dock with navigable canal. Great for fishing (on C-24 canal, no boat access to river or ocean). This comfortable home has beautiful large windows and sliding glass doors leading out onto the spacious screened in patio overlooking tropical gardens and the dock and canal beyond.
Great Location! The home is situated close to the Turnpike, I-95, Tradition Town Center, Port St. Lucie West and only 25 min from the most stunning beaches of the Treasure Coast, such as Jensen Beach and the many beautiful beaches of famous Hutchinson Island. Close by is also Oak Hammock Park, with boat and canoe launch, playground, 2 fishing piers, Butterfly garden & approximately three miles of walking trails through large oak and palm hammocks.
Close to PGA Golf Club, the 35 acre golfers paradise & 3 championship golf courses. Clover Park Baseball Stadium is also nearby, Spring training home of the New York Mets. Many shopping areas and lots of dining options to choose from.
This property is cleaned and sanitized in accordance with CDC guidelines. The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. All high touch point surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. A 24 hour turnaround time will be implemented between guest stays to protect our guests.
We provide a starter set of supplies, with an initial travel size supply of shampoo, conditioner, bath soap, hand soap, laundry detergent, coffee, towels and toilet paper. Should this not be enough for your entire stay, you may need to purchase additional supplies. You are always welcome to use the washing machine as well.
One Level, Outdoor Screened & Covered Patio, Private Double Deck Dock on Canal.
*Master Bedroom - King Size Bed, with En-Suite Bathroom.
*Bedroom 2 - Queen Size Bed, with Shared Hall Bathroom.
*Bedroom 3 - Queen Size Bed, with Shared Hall Bathroom.
*NO SMOKING in/on property.
*NO Parties; No Events.
*No moving furniture from rooms.
*Quiet Noise Level after 10 pm.
FLDOR Sales Tax #66-8017972107-2
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Balance is due 30 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee is $100. Full refund more than 30 days out. 50% refund more than 14 days out.
- No grills or open flames except outside on ground level.
- No pets are not allowed on premises unless approved prior to booking (fees apply).
- Parties and events are Prohibited. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 6 people.
- Please respect our neighbors and reduce noise after sunset
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit or on the property..
- Please leave all windows closed and locked.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup on scheduled pick up days.
- Close all blinds in all rooms upon checkout.
- Furnishings are not to be moved or removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits
- Please do not wash white linens or towels with any colored items.
- Security Cameras and Noise Aware monitors are there to protect you and the property, please do not move or unplug them. (There are no cameras inside and the noise monitors measure loudness but do not record or capture sound)
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 545-3132