Mountain View Condo #3505
Free Tickets - Off Pkwy w/ Peaceful Mountain Setting-Indoor Pool-WiFi-King Bed/Sleeps 3 - MV3505
Mountain View #3505 - 1BR/1.5BA Luxury Condo, In the Heart of Pigeon Forge. Community Pools, Electric Fireplace, Flat Screen TV's with DVD! Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, this Beautiful One Bedroom Condo is the perfect place to spend your next vacation. Mountain View Condos definitely has it all. All of the fun activities of Pigeon Forge are just minutes away. Back at the condo, positioned atop a beautiful hill, above the lights and the noise, the view of the surrounding mountains is awesome.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 3)
Master Suite - King Bed
Twin Daybed in Alcove
WINNER of 2016 BEST OF PIGEON FORGE CONDOMINIUMS !!!
- Beautiful Mountain Views
- Complimentary Internet / WIFI
- TV's in Every Room!
- Peaceful Mountain Setting
- Outdoor Pool w/ wading area heated Oct-Dec and Mar-May
- Indoor Pool is usable all year long
- Children's Playground, tether ball, volleyball, horseshoes (will need your own volleyball)
- Basketball court (will need your own basketball)
- 17-person jetted outdoor hot tub
- Outside Grilling and Picnic Areas
- NEW AMENITY is the .25 outdoor walking trail
- Close to the Parkway
- 5 Miles to Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country
- 6.4 Miles to the NEW Soaky Mountain Waterpark
- 9 Miles to Gatlinburg
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Once inside, the colors and textures of the décor will help you relax. Open the double doors to the balcony and let the fresh air and mountain views fill the room. Enjoy the electric fireplace and enjoy a quiet evening with a book or movie. Granite Counter Tops set the standard for this wonderful home.
Access to both the indoor heated pool and outdoor pool, both sit just across the parking lot and sits beautifully surrounded by grass and trees and mountain views. Bordered with charcoal grills and picnic tables, you can enjoy an evening in while the kids enjoy the cool water.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200