|Primary Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Stop scrolling, because you have found your next beach getaway. This Santa Rosa Dunes 4th story condo has stunning views and an elevator to get you there. This unit is stylishly updated and perfect for the quick family trip or romantic getaway. There are views of the Santa Rosa Sound from the back balcony and views of the Gulf of Mexico from the front private balcony. There is also a side balcony with views of both! This condo sits right on the Santa Rosa Sound providing access for fishing or paddle boarding. It also provides easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and our white sandy beaches. When you have had your fill of sand and salt water, head on over to the tennis court or large community swimming pool.
Inside you'll find a recently updated beautiful kitchen with new cabinets, quartz countertops, and polished concrete floors. The kitchen overlooks the open dining and living areas. There are breathtaking views from the main living areas and primary bedroom. With two large bedrooms and two full bathrooms there is room for the whole family. There is also a pullout queen sleeper sofa for two more guests.
Book your trip today to experience all that Pensacola Beach has to offer.
***Hurricane Sally Update - Construction crews are on site repairing damage from Hurricane Sally. There are ongoing repairs to the sides of the building, roof, and some common areas. The pool, beach, and tennis courts are open. This particular unit did not sustain any interior damage and is available to rent. The repairs are expected to be ongoing until the end of June 2022. Refunds will not be provided***
We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for families! Long-term renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen bed
Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa
- Smart TV
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 full bathrooms
- Bay front
- Great water views
- Multiple balconies
- Recently updated and modern
- Community pool steps away
- Tennis court
- Spacious, light, and bright condo
- Beautifully Decorated
- Multiple outdoor areas
- Conveniently located
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- No pets allowed
- 6 person occupancy strictly enforced at all times
- Must be 25 years old to reserve condo
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.