191 Talisman Dr D202
Hot Springs Hideaway
Mark it in your calendars- March 29, April 1, and April 5 are Local's Days at Wolf Creek Ski Area, and you don't have to be a local to shred the 454" of snow! No proof of residency is required, just come live and play like a local and soak up the long season! Our famous Hot Springs are bubbling away to warm you up, and our selection of local restaurants and breweries are serving up delicious every day. If the slopes don't float your boat, Pagosa also offers Dog Sled Tours, Snow Shoeing, Snow Mobiling, Ice Fishing, Massages, Live Music, and so much more.
A tourist's hot spot while living like a local! This amazing condo is a hidden gem in the heart of where Pagosa locals hang out. Enjoy quaint and quiet surroundings, nestled in the San Juan Mountain Range. Just steps to our favorite uptown coffee shop, Higher Grounds, with great food and a relaxing patio to warm up in the high altitude sunshine, or just stroll around near boutique shopping, adventure guides, and paved bike/walking trails. Also within walking distance are some of our best uptown restaurants, breweries, live music, and the grocery store. Eight minutes by car to downtown and the world-famous hot springs!
This charming retreat sleeps up to 6 people and provides a convenient home for your stay in Pagosa Springs. The attractive furnishings welcome your group to relax after a hard day of play. The second-story balcony is an amazing place to watch a fiery Colorado sunset, settle down for stargazing, or just people-watch! A spacious upstairs loft with full bath provides ample room for families to play and sleep.
Ask us about your Pagosa Lakes Recreation Center access included!
*This Condo is NOT handicap accessible as there's a stairway leading to the front door
2 BD/ 2 BA/ Sleeps 6
2nd Level, above retail spaces
-Master bedroom: Queen bed, bathroom with tub/shower right outside the door
-Queen sleeper sofa in the Living Room, plus twin sleeper chair
-Spacious Loft Bedroom
-Queen Sized Bed
-Twin over twin bunk bed with pull-out trundle bed
-Double sleeper sofa
-Private full bathroom with tub/shower
-Recreation Center Access! Weight room/racquetball/basketball/aerobics/swimming/soaking
-Walk to great restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, breweries, activities, etc
-Balcony overlooking the "uptown" scene
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Big screen TV with Netflix/Amazon/Hulu
-Easy, close parking out front
-Easy to operate forced-air heating
-Full laundry facilities, washer/dryer
-Immediate access to walking/running/biking paths with stunning mountain views
The inviting, open floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends or family. A delightfully clean and fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to dine in or enjoy a light breakfast before leaving to explore all that Pagosa offers. The living area features a big screen TV and high vaulted ceilings. Feel free to log into your Netflix/Hulu/Amazon accounts. The comfortable leather couches are great to kick back, or you can convert them into cozy beds. The dining area includes a breakfast bar for 3 and dining table for 4.
The master bedroom provides a beautiful, quiet place to get a great night's rest with a walk-in closet. This condo is two levels with a great room, kitchen, and master bedroom/bathroom on the main level. The upper level is the loft with a big open hangout space, a queen bed, a pull-out sofa bed, a bunk bed with trundle, walk-in closet and its own full bathroom.
This rare gem has air-conditioning, most mountain residences do not.
Complimentary parking for one vehicle in the on-site lot. Additional vehicles will need to be parked off-site if additional space is not available.
-Family access (one trip included in rent) to nearby Rec Center, including weight lifting, basketball, swimming, hot tub, etc. Ask us about your punch pass being included in rent!
-Many sleeping arrangements at an all-inclusive low price
-Nearby walking paths, and walk to all town amenities; breweries, sports bar, restaurants, mini-golf, shopping, and more.
-Short 8-minute drive to Downtown Pagosa, hot springs
-Second story balcony
-Ample closets and storage in all rooms
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (8mins)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (50mins)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than what is paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
-THIS IS A MULTI-FAMILY AND BUSINESS COMPLEX. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS. NO LOUD ACTIVITY WILL BE TOLERATED AFTER 9PM
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to enjoy Hot Springs Hideaway!
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
iTrip Vacations Pagosa Springs, the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the home during the entire reserved dates. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
No barbecue grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the unit. No open flames ie. Do not dismantle smoke detectors.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
If evidence of a pet is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent with an additional fee. If property is listed as pet friendly, please let us know. A pet fee will be required.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be charged to you in the event of the following: linens/towels are missing or damaged, cleaning involves out of the ordinary mess, excessive cleaning time, or checkout instructions were not followed.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of Wi-Fi, electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone/cell service. Please report to us immediately and all efforts will be made to have the outage restored as soon as possible.
Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited. If any evidence of smoking is found, you will incur an additional and substantial charge.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises with no refund: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity listed in property description, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
HOT TUB & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved includes an outdoor hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet or icy, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio areas. Oils, soaps, lotions, foreign objects are NOT allowed in the hot tub at all! Any misuse of the hot tub will result in a MINIMUM of a $200 fine, depending on the severity of the damages.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services.
LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER PROGRAM
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement
The undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 458-1322