Experience the true essence of Texas hospitality in this charming, third-floor (accessible via elevator or stairs) condo that overlooks a sparkling shared outdoor pool and hot tub. With its Texas-themed decor, this family-friendly retreat exudes Lone Star charm, making you feel right at home when you step inside. Whether you've spent the day splashing in the Guadalupe River or exploring nearby attractions like Schlitterbahn Water Park, this condo provides a cozy haven for relaxation.
EXTENDED STAYS AND WINTER TEXANS WELCOME - Inquire for Monthly Rates
The condo's prime location offers endless opportunities for fun and exploration. Spend your days swimming and tubing in the Guadalupe River, which is just a stone's throw away. For a taste of local cuisine, stroll to the nearby restaurants, and savor the flavors of Texas. Golf enthusiasts will also appreciate the proximity of Landa Park Golf Course, making it easy to tee off and enjoy a round or two. Whether you're seeking adventure or relaxation, this Texas-inspired condo is your perfect Hill Country retreat.
Professionally managed by a highly qualified, locally owned Short-Term Rental property management company.
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING:
"Wonderful location to access all Austin, New Braunfels and San Antonio have to offer. Quiet complex. Unit overlooks pool with waterfall and has wonderfully sized master bedroom and large sectional to spread out on."
"Loved this place would definitely rebook for our next trip to NBTX. Location is quiet but still walkable and right on the river!"
- King Size Bed
- Futon - Folds into Full Size Bed
- Walk-in Closet
- Flat-screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- En Suite Bathroom with Tub-Shower Combo
- Queen Size Bed
- Large Closet
- Ceiling Fan
- Flat-screen TV
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Coffee Maker with Complementary Starter Supply of Coffee
- Washer and Dryer - In Unit
- Large Flatscreen Smart TV
- Books and Reading Materials
- Private Balcony
- Outdoor Furniture
- Highspeed Internet & WiFi
- Travel Crib
- Iron & Ironing Board
WATERWHEEL RESPORT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Two (2) Heated Shared Pools
- Four (4) Shared Hot Tubs
- Picnic Tables & BBQ Pits
- Guadalupe River Access
- Acres of Rolling Meadows & shaded Pecan Trees
- Free On-site Parking (One Designated Spot & One Open-Parking Spot)
- Security Cameras of the Property
- Pet Friendly - Pets Allowed With Fee - See Pet Policy Below
- Contactless Self-Checkin with Digital Lock
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Schlitterbahn (0.5 Miles)
- Comal County Fairgrounds (0.6 Miles)
- Downtown New Braunfels (1.2 Miles)
- City Tube Chute on the Comal River (1.2 Miles)
- Landa Falls (1.8 Miles)
- Landa Park (2.1 Miles)
- Gruene Hall (2.4 Miles)
- San Marcos Premium Outlets (13.1 Miles)
- San Antonio River Walk (33.3 Miles)
- San Antonio International Airport (28.5 Miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (49.1 Miles)
- Fredericksburg, Texas (72.5 Miles)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.)
WHAT IS YOUR PET POLICY?
Guests are allowed to bring up to two (2) dogs. We do require a $75 pet fee, and we require pets to be on a leash at all times while outside. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after pets and are responsible for any damage caused by pets.
WHICH RIVERS ARE YOU NEAR?
The Guadalupe River runs right on our property.
The Comal River can be accessed from Prince Solms Park, less than a mile from the property.
WHAT TIME ARE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in at 4:00 PM*
Check-out at 11:00 AM
*If the unit is ready, early check-in may be available for an additional $50 fee.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We understand that plans change. Please thoroughly review the Cancellation Policy before booking. Additionally, we recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your trip should an unexpected event arise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of deposit, damage deposit, and/or payment.
Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited. Your deposit will be forfeited, and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if policy is violated.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- Pets are allowed with a fee. Pets must be on a leash in common areas at all times, and owners must clean up after their pets.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- No barbeque grills are permitted on balconies or in the unit. No open flames i.e, candle burning, is permitted.
- All parking passes are to be returned to the unit upon check-out.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Texas, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises.
- Tenants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for exceeding sleeping capacity.
- Linens and towels are not to be taken from the unit. Any lost or damaged linens will be charged to the guest. There is a one-time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive dirt.
- Please report any maintenance needs. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues.
RIVER ACCESS & PATIO
Tenant acknowledges that the pools, hot tubs, river, and patios/decks can be dangerous areas. Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to in or related to the use of the pools, river access, and patio areas.
PARKING is limited to one car per bedroom.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (210) 920-5005