Escape to the River Road Retreat, and experience the charm of this iconic red farmhouse on FOUR (4) ACRES of sprawling oak-covered lawn.
Peaceful and private hill country property, only minutes from historic Gruene Hall, Schlitterbahn, "America's Best Waterpark," River Road tube rentals, and Downtown New Braunfels. 3.4 miles to Wurstfest, New Braunfels's 10-day salute to sausage and beer.
Ideal property for family vacations, group getaways, and reunions. Large groups will love the bunk room, the abundance of space, and the outdoor fun! Play a competitive game of volleyball, horseshoes, ladder ball, or a friendly game of washers.
Relax on the front porch rocking chairs or under the covered lawn patio, sit around the fire pit, roast marshmallows, or kick back in the swing and watch the wildlife and whitetail deer graze from the feeder.
Perfect basecamp for your Texas tubing or river floating adventure! 1.7 miles to Rockin' R River Rides, 2.5 miles to Camp Huaco Springs, 3 miles to Jerry's Rentals (river tubes and rafts), 4.8 miles to Roy's Rentals, and 9.7 miles to Lazy L&L.
Conveniently located minutes from a gas station for last-minute drink and ice purchases and free air for inflating your tube.
Professionally managed by iTrip Vacations San Antonio, a highly-qualified, locally owned Short-Term Rental property management company. W.O.R.D CC Permit L1764.
FRONT GUEST BEDROOM 1:
- Queen Size Bed, Matching Nightstands, and Bedside Lamps
- Closet with Built-in Shelving
- Wide Dresser for Extra Storage
FRONT GUEST BEDROOM 2:
- King Size Sleigh Bed, Matching Nightstands, and Bedside Lamps
- Extra-wide Closet with Two Doors for Separate Storage
- Tall Antique Dresser for Additional Storage
- King Size Bed, Matching Nightstands, and Bedside Lamps
- Private Bathroom ensuite with Walk-in Shower (no tub)
- Washer and Dryer Located in the Bathroom
- Large Closet and Dresser
BACK ROOM (sleeps 6):
- King Sized Bed
- Queen Sized Bed
- One Futon Sofa that Folds into Full Sized Bed
- Flatscreen TV with Streaming Services
- Full-size Private Bathroom Ensuite
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with Island and Attached Dining Room with Seating for Six (6)
- Coffee Station with Keurig Coffee Maker & Starter Supply of Coffee and Sugar
- Washer and Dryer
- Smart Televisions in Living Room and Bunk Room
- Books, Magazines, and Reading Material
- Board Games, Cards, Puzzles, and More
- Highspeed Internet & WiFi
- 4 Acres of Sprawling Lawn, Magnificent Oak Trees, and Tranquil Cafe Lights
- Outdoor Fun, Volleyball Net, Horseshoes, Ladderball
- Fire Pit, Picnic Tables, Swing, Outdoor Bar, Covered Patio Area & BBQ Grill
- Fenced Private Property
- Deer Feeder, Bird Bath, Wildlife Viewing (Binoculars Provided)
- Classic Tin Roof and Extended Front Porch with Rocking Chairs
- Extra-long Driveway with space for Multiple Vehicles and Boat/Trailer
- Security Cameras Monitoring Property Driveway and Entrance
- Contactless Self-Checkin with Digital Lock
- Outdoor Barn and Storage Units on Property - Not for Guest Use or Access
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Rockin' R River Rides (1.7 Miles)
- Gruene Hall (1.9 Miles)
- Schlitterbahn (1.8 Miles)
- Downtown New Braunfels (2.7 Miles)
- Coopers Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que (1.6 Miles)
- San Marcos Premium Outlets (14.0 Miles)
- Natural Bridge Caverns (15.6 Miles)
- Canyon Lake (19.2 Miles)
- Wimberly, Texas (23.8 Miles)
- Guadalupe River State Park (30.5 Miles)
- San Antonio River Walk (33.9 Miles)
- San Antonio International Airport (29.1 Miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (50.0 Miles)
- Fredericksburg, Texas (71.5 Miles)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.)
HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE RIVER?
This property is five minutes from the Guadalupe River and less than 5 miles from numerous Tubing and Rafting Rental businesses.
WHAT TIME ARE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 3:00 PM*
Check-out is at 10:00 AM
*Early check-in may be available for an additional fee if the property is ready.
WHAT IS YOUR PET POLICY?
Pets are not allowed.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We understand that plans change. Please thoroughly review the Cancellation Policy before booking. Additionally, we recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your trip should an unexpected event arise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of deposit, damage deposit, and/or payment.
Smoking and vaping inside the home is strictly prohibited. Your deposit will be forfeited, and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if the policy is violated.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- No barbeque grills are permitted in the unit. No open flames i.e, candle burning, is permitted.
- Tenants shall obey all laws of the state of Texas and local laws at all times while they are on the premises.
- Tenants must vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for exceeding sleeping capacity.
- Linens and towels are not to be taken from the unit. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from your deposit. There is a one-time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive dirt.
- Please report any maintenance needs. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues.
- No outside guests or large functions exceeding the property's stated occupancy.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (210) 920-5005