Welcome to Union 102! This home is managed by iTrip Vacations Nashville.
This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours daily, and we promptly return emails and messages. We don’t ask much of you at checkout. Please take out your trash, but leave the laundry to us… You’re on vacation!!
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 3BR/2BA condo! PRIME location to Honkytonks & Broadway!! As soon as you step inside you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and access to popular bars and restaurants!
**ADDT'L ACCOMMODATIONS: Traveling with a larger group? Inquire about booking the homeowner's other 3-bed, 2-bath adjoining unit, which also sleeps 8-10 guests.
Relish the luxury of this vacation rental home with modern smart home furnishings while also taking advantage of its stellar location on your next Nashville getaway! This 3BR/2BA apartment boasts a prime riverfront spot in the heart of downtown, less than a 6-minute walk to the famous Broadway Street. Plan fun-filled days soaking up the rich music history, catch a football or hockey game, or simply bar hop on Broadway and listen to live music. Unwind each night in this sleek contemporary space!
We’ve approached every detail with our guests in mind. The unit comes with a flat-screen TV, smart panels with curated Pandora playlists paired with smart Sonos speakers, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a kitchen stocked with all of your basic cooking needs. As proud patrons of community and the arts, we feature original artwork created for the space, referencing the neighborhoods and textures of the community around you. All amenities we’ve selected give you an intimate and luxurious experience.
On-the-go vacationers, business travelers, and convenience-focused friend groups will find this prime apartment an ideal Nashville home base.
Sleeps 6-10 Comfortably.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Living Room: Queen Sleeper
Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Fold Out Cots with Upgraded Mattresses
Flat-screen Smart TV
Convertible Dining Table
Fully Equipped w/ Cooking Basics & Spices,
Stainless Steel Appliances
Full Knife Set
Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker
*NOTE* - Due to the proximity of a dental practice directly above this property, we are limited on kitchen appliances. There is a small cooktop, but no toaster and no oven. There are dozens of restaurants within walking distance and who wants to cook on vacation anyway!
Hotel Quality Linens & Towels
Central Heat & Air Conditioning
Nearby Parking Lots & Garages - Check-in Procedures will include a link with details on which garage has the lowest rates at that time.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse
• Acme Feed & Seed Bar
• Casa Rosa
• The Stillery
• Frothy Monkey
• Church and Union
• Germantown ~ 1.3 miles
• The Gulch ~ 1.7 miles
• Music Row ~ 2.3 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 0.6 miles
• Top Golf ~ 1.7 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 0.2 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 0.6 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 2.6 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~9 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 0.7 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 11 miles
• Opryland ~ 10 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 0.5 miles
Metro Nashville STR Permit 2019followedby070304
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.