Welcome to Union 101! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
*ADDT'L ACCOMMODATIONS: Traveling with a larger group? Inquire about booking the homeowner's other 3-bed, 2-bath adjoining unit, which also sleeps 8-10 guests.
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
Relish the luxury of this vacation rental home with modern smart home furnishings while also taking advantage of its stellar location on your next Nashville getaway! This 3BR/2BA apartment boasts a prime riverfront spot in the heart of downtown, less than a 6-minute walk to the famous Broadway Street. Plan fun-filled days soaking up the rich music history, catch a football or hockey game, or simply bar hop on Broadway and listen to live music. Unwind each night in this sleek contemporary space!
We’ve approached every detail with our guests in mind. The unit comes with a flat-screen TV, smart panels with curated Pandora playlists paired with smart Sonos speakers, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a kitchen stocked with all of your basic cooking needs. As proud patrons of community and the arts, we feature original artwork created for the space, referencing the neighborhoods and textures of the community around you. All amenities we’ve selected give you an intimate and luxurious experience.
On-the-go vacationers, business travelers, and convenience-focused friend groups will find this prime apartment an ideal Nashville home base.
Sleeps 6-10 Comfortably.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Living Room: Queen Sleeper
Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Fold Out Cots with Mattress Upgrades
Flat-screen Smart TV
Convertible Dining Table
Fully Equipped with/ Cooking Basics and spices
Stainless Steel Appliances
Nespresso Machine & Drip Pot
Full Knife Set
Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker
*NOTE* - Due to the proximity of a dental practice directly above this property, we are limited on kitchen appliances. There is a small cooktop, but no toaster and no oven. There are dozens of restaurants within walking distance and who wants to cook on vacation anyway!
Hotel Quality Linens & Towels
Central Heat & Air Conditioning
Nearby Parking Lots & Garages - Check-in Procedures will include a link on which garage has the lowest rates at that time.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse
• Acme Feed & Seed Bar
• Casa Rosa
• The Stillery
• Frothy Monkey
• Church and Union
• Germantown ~ 1.3 miles
• The Gulch ~ 1.7 miles
• Music Row ~ 2.3 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 0.6 miles
• Top Golf ~ 1.7 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 0.2 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 0.6 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 2.6 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~9 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 0.7 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 11 miles
• Opryland ~ 10 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 0.5 miles
Metro Nashville STR Permit 2019followedby070293
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.