Welcome to Myrtle C! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We're a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our prime objective? Ensuring a top-notch and seamless experience for each guest. Each home, including this stunner, is meticulously sanitized and prepared before your arrival. All linens undergo high-temperature cleaning off-site. Have a query? We're available 24/7. And always remember, vacations are for unwinding – so leave the laundry to us!
While we aim for perfection, sometimes things can go astray. But rest assured, we're committed to making things right for you at the earliest. Here's to good people hosting amazing guests. Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories!
East Nashville, Tennessee, is a prime location: hip, energetic, and right in the middle of all the best Nashville has to offer! With one unique experience after the other, you’ll never run out of things to do. Our condo is within easy walking or driving distance to top local restaurants and bars like Mitchell Delicatessen, Five Points Pizza, Lou, Up-Down Arcade and Bar, and Margot Café. If it’s a photo op you crave, check out Dolly’s Lemonade Stand at Dino’s!
Want to see the sights downtown? The Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Auditorium, Grand Ole Opry, and Music Row are all a short drive away.
We’re proud to be one of the best short-term rentals in Nashville. You’ll feel relaxed and rejuvenated in Myrtle C’s professionally designed space. Every room has been expertly upgraded with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, high-end lighting concepts, and a private patio on the balcony. Have a seat indoors or out and enjoy a good glass of wine and even better conversation.
Open Concept Kitchen, Large Living Room.
Bedroom with Queen Bed and en suite full bathroom
Bedroom with King Bed and en suite full bathroom
Bedroom with Two Queen Beds and full en suite bathroom
Bedroom with Queen Bed
Living Space with Queen Pull-Out Bed
Private Patio/Balcony with Amazing Views
• Very clean and open space
• Large open patio with amazing views
• Soaps + shampoo provided
• Laundry room with stackable washer and dryer
• Covered Garage Assigned Parking
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Professional deep cleaning ensures your stay will be healthy and safe.
• Enjoy savings from local businesses with our digital guidebook, provided at check-in.
• Please note that to ensure a quiet, safe, and peaceful stay for all our guests and neighbors, we’ve installed technology to alert us when the noise level gets too high. Looking for a place to have a wild party? This isn’t the listing for you! If you want to sip on wine or coffee while enjoying the sunshine and view, this is your kind of place!
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Hunter Station
• Noble's Beer Hall
• Koi Sushi & Thai
• Up-Down Nashville
• Butcher & Bee
• The Treehouse
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• Five Points ~ 0.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 3.1 miles
• Music Row ~ 5.3 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2.4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 1.8 mile
• Nissan Stadium ~ 1.4 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2.2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2.6 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 5 miles
• 12 South ~ 6.3 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ 10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 2.9 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 2.1 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 11.1 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2.2 miles
Metro Nashville STR Permit 20210followedby65681
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 12 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 12 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.