Welcome to Endeavor 301! This home is managed by iTrip Vacations Nashville
This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours daily, and we promptly return emails and messages. We don’t ask anything of you at checkout. Maybe take out your trash, but leave the dishes and laundry to us… You’re on vacation!!
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 1BR/1BA studio condo! As soon as you step inside this colorful abode, you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
This gorgeous studio apartment is located in the Endeavor at City Heights complex and offers the perfect fusion of comfort and convenience with high-end furnishings. The conveniently located apartment is a half-mile to the entrance of Centennial Park, where you can visit the Parthenon and Centennial SportsPlex. Tour Vanderbilt University or dine at one of a variety of eateries in the West End.
Be sure to check out the vibrant neighborhoods of Hillsboro Village, Music Row, and The Gulch -- all situated within 2.5 miles. Head 3 miles downtown to visit popular attractions such as the Country Music Hall of Fame, Broadway Honky Tonks, and the Ryman Auditorium.
*Newer, clean place- not too far from the Gulch, Broadway. We had a great time! My only complaint is no mirrors except for the bathroom- it's tricky for multiple women to get ready at the same time. Ubers are about $9 during the day and about $30 at night. -Jill
*We just added a fabulous full-length mirror!
• Queen Bed and a Set of Built-in Twin Bunk Beds
• Full-Sized Washer & Dryer
• Smart TV Streaming Capability, Wifi
• K-Cup and Regular Coffee Maker
• AC & Heating
• Iron with Iron board
• Kitchen with all Utensils and Cookware
• Dedicated Parking (1 Space Only)
• Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector for Safety
• Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Microwave
• Modern Stall Shower with Hair Dryer and Always Fresh Linens
The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, Smart Cooktop, and oven. It is fully stocked with all kitchen utensils to cook during your stay. Start your morning with fresh coffee by using K-Cup or a regular coffee machine.
• One dedicated parking space. Additional parking is not available.
• Automated keyless entry
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home is a third-floor walk-up. There are no elevators in this development.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Swett's Restaurant
• The Sandbar
• M.L. Rose
• Punk Wok
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2.5 miles
• Music Row ~ 2 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 3 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2.5 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 1 mile
• 12 South ~ 4 miles
• Nashville Airport ~6.5 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 5.5miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 14 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2.5 miles
Metro Nashville and Davidson County Permit: 2020followedby072053
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 4 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 4 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.