Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Napili Shores Resort H-267
Perfect for family vacations, this air conditioned one bedroom / one bath ocean view second floor unit in the H building at Napili Shores Resort is the ideal location to enjoy your Maui vacation. This unit comes with views of the Pacific and is on the second floor of the two story "H" building.
Napli Shores H-267 features
* Second floor of two story building - vaulted ceilings
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Covered Lanai with beautiful ocean views
* Kitchen includes dishwasher, stove top/oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, cookware, tableware
* Indoor or outdoor dining options
* King Sized bed plus sofa sleeper in living room for additional guests
* Complimentary WiFi
Napili Shores Resort features:
* Complimentary Parking
* Two swimming pools - one heated - one oceanfront and one garden
* One hot tub
* Gas Barbecue Areas
* Coin operated washer / dryer onsite
* Shuffleboard court
* Oceanfront Gazebo Restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch, including their famous macadamia nut pancakes.
* 5315 Kitchen open for dinner
* On site beach and sports gear rental - Water Works Sports
***The resort charges a $75.00 plus tax check in fee and is collected at the front desk upon arrival***
The Napili Shores Resort is a time honored destination and you will meet loyal guests that have returned often over the years. Napili, has managed to stay more or less the same over recent years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Whether your vacation is intended for a romantic get away, peaceful rejuvenation, or a stay full of island activities, Napili is an ideal location. A short walk to the north brings you to Kapalua well known for two world class golf courses and home to an annual international PGA tournament, as well as some of the island's finest restaurants.
A brief southerly drive will bring you to Kaanapali and the old historic whaling town of Lahina. Both areas provide some of the best shopping and dining in the entire Pacific basin. If island activities are on your agenda, our Personal Concierge will be able to arrange: tee times, massage, scuba/.snorkeling trips/equipment , bike rentals, helicopter sightseeing, sunset cocktail cruises, volcano tours, surfing lessons, sport fishing, hiking trips motorcycle rentals, trips to Lanai or Molokai, airport transfers, and many more island favorites.
From the beginning of your Napili stay, the Spirit of Aloha will embrace you and lure you back.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-198_600_9088-01 / TA-198_600_9088-01
Parcel Number 4300_20610135
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.