Welcome to Lakeside Retreat!
Enjoy the beautiful and expansive Lake Conroe views from this waterfront home! This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom property is located in the gated April Sound community and can sleep 6 adults and 2 children comfortably. The deck that wraps around the house is sure to be your favorite spot during your stay. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or relax in the evening with the breeze and sunset.
Steps away there are stairs to swim and enjoy the lake. You can also use the nearby marina to put your boat in the water and then use the boat ties right in front of the property to take a break or grab some lunch. The prime location is just miles away from dining, boat rentals, Lake Conroe Park, Waterpoint Marina, and so much more!
With a view from every room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a lake view like no other, this is sure to be your new favorite place to stay! We can’t wait to host you!
*Please inquire about monthly stays for more details.
★ Primary bedroom: King bed with private bathroom
★ Second bedroom: Queen bed
★ Third bedroom: Queen bed
★ Additional kids’ beds: Two twin 4” memory foam folding mattresses
★ Access to the lake swim platform steps away
★ Furnished large deck with a water view
★ Fully equipped kitchen
★ Washer & Dryer
★ Heating & A/C
★ Dishwasher for convenient kitchen cleanup
★ Free, High-speed Wi-Fi
★ Access to community pools, fitness center, country club, tennis, and more (for an additional fee)
- Country club amenities are not available to short-term renters.
- Short-term rental guests are not permitted to bring their own boats into the community entrance. You will have to use a nearby public boat ramp & parking.
- Vehicle & driver’s information is required for the gate community access.
★ Less than a mile to April Sound Country Club
★ 2 miles to Waterpoint Marina
★ Minutes to local dining options
★ 8 miles to a grocery store
★ 10 miles to freeway access to I-45
★ 6 miles to Historic Montgomery
★ 24 miles to Texas Renaissance Festival
- Non-smoking residence. Smoking is strictly prohibited. This is a family-friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely no events, parties, or large gatherings. Please be always respectful of the neighbors!
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed.
- Must be 25 years of age to book.
ABSOLUTELY NO UNAUTHORIZED GUESTS, INCLUDING DAY GUESTS. There is a $500 charge for each unauthorized guest. Please note that there is a surveillance camera outside of the property and all outside activity is monitored. If you show up with more guests than stated in your reservation without 24 hours advanced notice and approval, your reservation will be canceled and non-refundable. The only people allowed inside the property are those that are on the original reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quite time is from 10pm-8am and must be observed. No parties, events, or large gatherings are permitted and if the maximum occupancy has been exceeded, occupancy may be terminated without refund.
ABSOLUTELY NO UNAUTHORIZED GUESTS, INCLUDING DAY GUESTS
There is a $500 charge for each unauthorized guest. Please note that there is a surveillance camera outside of the property and all outside activity is monitored. If you show up with more guests than stated in your reservation without 24 hours advanced notice and approval, your reservation will be canceled and non-refundable. The only people allowed inside the property are those that are on the original reservation.
Short-term rental guests are not allowed to bring in their boats through the community gate. Guests will have to check in with the security guard to enter the neighborhood and will be turned around if a boat is attached to their car.
NO PETS ALLOWED
If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. You will also be responsible for any additional cleaning fee associated with the pet cleaning required.
No open flames, i.e., a candle burning, are permitted in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee at the time of booking.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or Wi-Fi. Outages will be reported, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited, and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of the house for pickup.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Texas, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Texas or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rent and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does the owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, and televisions.
The owners furnish linens and towels. Any lost or damaged linens may occur additional charges. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided.
LAKE & POOL ACCESS
Tenant acknowledges that the premises they have reserved includes access to a lake/pool and acknowledges that the lake/pool can be dangerous areas, that the boat dock/deck can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
For your safety, a security camera (a Ring doorbell) is located at the front door. The camera faces the front yard and does not look into any interior spaces. The camera doorbell is actively recording video and audio.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (832) 925-4114