Look no further for the vacation you've been longing for, but be prepared - one stay here and it's likely you'll not only fall in love with Marco Island, but the Tahiti House will steal your heart! We have no doubt that the whole family will beg to return to this sweet retreat year after year. The good news is, we're happy to accommodate you!
Looking to accommodate additional friends and family during your stay ?? Check out the iTrip-managed property located directly across the street at 34 Tahiti Rd (coming Feb 2023).
Whether you book your stay for one week or one month (or more), this 3 bedroom/2 bathroom, split floor plan house has everything you'll need to enjoy the best of Florida Living. Inside, you'll appreciate the soothing coastal decor, cloud-like beds, and all the comforts of home with thoughtful amenities like a TV in every every bedroom, dining for six inside and out, and a cozy conversation nook that could easily double as a distance learning or work from (vacation) home space. Outside, you'll never tire of the large, screened-in lanai with so many options for enjoying the amazing Florida sunshine and the sparkling, turquoise pool. And, when you venture out on beach excursions, we've got you covered with beach gear essentials!
The Tahiti House includes:
- Primary king bedroom w/full ensuite bath, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and slider lanai access
- Queen guest bedroom w/flat screen TV
- Queen guest bedroom w/flat screen TV
- Full guest bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Fully-equipped kitchen and breakfast bar seating
- Living area with ample seating, flat screen TV and slider lanai access
- Breakfast nook off the kitchen
- Dining area with seating for six, pool views and slider lanai access
- Entry conversation/reading nook
- Screened-in lanai with heated pool
- Lanai lounge area, dining area and sun loungers
- High speed internet (200Mbps download speed)
- Two car garage
- Gas grill
- Beach gear including towels, chairs, umbrella, cart and cooler
When you're ready to explore the island, Tahiti Hosue's central location is perfect for hitting all the hotspots with easy access to beaches, shopping and dining (see "Proximity to Points of Interest" below for details).
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 1.5 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 2.4 mi to Winterberry Public Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 2.9 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 3.1 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 0.8 mi to Publix on S. Barfield
- 1.9 mi to Publix on N. Collier
- 2.0 mi to Winn Dixie
Restaurants and Shopping
- 1.5 mi to the Shops of Marco (Red Rooster Marco, Xcel Fitness, Dollar Tree and many more; Publix coming Fall '21)
- 1.6 mi to Marco Town Center Mall (Marco Island Brewery, Crazy Flamingo and great beach shops!)
- 1.9 mi to Doreen's Cup of Joe and Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 2.0 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!)
- 2.0 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Deep Lagoon (brand new restaurant) Butterfly Beach and many more!)
- 2.3 mi to Dolphin Tiki Bar & Grill
- 3.1 mi to Snook Inn and Olde Marco
- 0.8 mi to Walgreens
- 1.6 mi to Dunkin' Donuts
- 2.1 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 2.3 mi to Rose Marina
- 18 mi to Downtown Naples
- 45 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Still wondering if this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Also, take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Between 8:00pm – 7:00am, the sound may not be plainly audible from fifty (50) feet from the property line or within a fully enclosed structure of a residence; or
- The sound when measured at the receiving property may not exceed 66 dBA between 7:00am – 8:00pm or 60 dBA between 8:00pm - 7:00am in residential zones; or
- In multifamily dwellings or duplexes, the sound may not exceed 50 dBA between 7:00am – 9:00pm or 45 dBA between 9:00pm – 7:00am, measured from the neighbor’s dwelling unit.
Enforcement and Penalties:
1. Any person responsible for a violation of the noise ordinance will be given a warning and must comply within five (5) minutes. No warnings will be given after 11:00pm.
2. If a police officer or community service officer has to return and there is a violation at the home/dwelling unit within 48 hours, a citation or Notice of Violation will be issued.
3. The person responsible for a violation may be issued a Notice of Violation for each individual violation.
4. Any person violating the ordinance, including the property owner and/or the tenant may be subject to a civil penalty of:
- $250.00 for the first violation
- $500.00 for the second violation
- $1,000.00 for the third violation
- $2,000.00 for the fourth violation
- $4,000.00 for the fifth the violation
- $5,000.00 for the sixth violation
We are committed to your comfort and to maintaining good relationships with our community. The home you rented may be equipped with a noise monitoring device to proactively prevent noise complaints from neighbors. The device does NOT record actual sounds or conversations, it simply monitors the noise level (measured in decibels). This device allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay and is 100% privacy compliant.
Note: There may be electronic surveillance of the exterior of the home (Ring Doorbell, cameras); however, there is NO electronic video surveillance monitoring of the pool/lanai area or in the interior of the house. Should a previous guest left a device behind, please notify us immediately and we will take the necessary action to remove it from the premisis.
Cancellations and Changes. There are no refunds for unused days, unmet expectations, problems with the house, unless they render the house useless, bad weather, natural disasters, or personal or other reasons. Rescheduling will be permitted, but not refunds, when required by law, due to a mandatory evacuation of the rental property or legally defined impracticality, impossibility, or frustration of purpose, provided the reservation is rescheduled before the original scheduled arrival date, payment is made for any rate increase, and the new arrival date is within 1 yr. VRM reserves the right to cancel reservations and refuse service to anyone, to the extent permitted by law.
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner/Manager will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles.
- The guest is responsible for disposing of trash and recycling during their stay. In single family homes, trash is to be taken to the curb on Sunday and Wednesday nights and recycling is taken out Wednesday nights only. In condos, tenants must dispose of trash as outlined in the guest book.
- Close all blinds/curtains in all rooms.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- All keys are to be returned upon move-out by Tenant. There will be a $20.00 charge per key if not returned within 1 week of check-out date.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Neither iTrip nor the Owner, assumes any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, internet, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning, internet and/or cable outages, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and Manager from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and Manager free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Manager reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Tenant must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved dates. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund. No key will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit. No open flames ie. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment. This includes exceeding the maximum occupancy for the house.
Parking is limited to one car/bedroom. For example, a three bedroom house can have a maximum of three cars parked onsite. (Note: a den does not constitute a bedroom.) Cars may not block the sidewalk at anytime and cannot be parked in the swales between the hours of 11pm to 6am. Motor homes, campers, boats, jet skis, certain trucks, trailers or RVs are NOT allowed on the property unless specifically approved by Owner. Guests are responsible for any tickets issued during their stay.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. All beds are made with fresh linens, fresh towels are provided for each guest; any lost or damaged linens will be charged to the tenant. Tenant will receive a full roll of toilet paper and a small bar of soap in each bathroom; the kitchen will have 1 full roll of paper towels, 2 dishwasher pods and a clean sponge. Items you will need to bring: extra paper products, sunscreen, toiletries, food, beverages, and any other essentials you will need to make your vacation enjoyable.
Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the washing of more that 2 loads of laundry or removal of excessive trash or sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, pool heat, cable, internet or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
If the home is not pet friendly and evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises, the renter will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or fees. Additional fees may be assessed for cleaning and/or damage.
If the home is pet friendly, you are required to disclose the size, type/breed, age and number of pets (if owner allows multiple pets). The iTrip Property Manager has the ultimate say on whether the pet is allowed and a non-refundable pet fee must be paid prior to checkin. The fee will be based on the aforementioned criteria. Failure to provide this information prior to checkin or if the guest does not truthfully disclose type and number of pets, renter will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or fees. Additional fees may be assessed for cleaning and/or damage.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge of no less than $250 for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated in the property listing (in effect 24 hours/day), a publicly advertised property, violating Marco Island's 24 hour noise ordinance (20-05), using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to the quiet enjoyment of their premises.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 556-2726