|Guest room Twin (2)|
***Hurricane Ian Update: The pool is open; however, the heater is not working. Estimated repair is January 2023***
As you enter this 18th-floor South Seas Tower 3 condo, your eyes will be immediately drawn through the open kitchen and dining areas to the stunning views of Marco Island's white sand beaches and turquoise Gulf waters, spanning to the southern tip of the island. Once you catch your breath, get ready to immerse yourself in the island lifestyle, where the most difficult decision you need to make all day is whether to take in the Florida sunshine from your private 18th floor balcony, from the loungers surrounding the heated resort-style pool, or from the white sands of Tigertail Beach as you dip your toes in the sparking water. The good news is, it's all possible here! The whole family will love this condo and with a king bed in the primary bedroom, two twins bed in the guest room and a roll-out cot, it can accommodate up to five. Get ready to make amazing memories in this island paradise!
- King bed
- Flat screen TV
- Closet with plenty of hanging space
- Ensuite bathroom with towels and essentials
- Wide balcony with ample seating
- 2 twins beds
- Folding cot to accommodate 5th person
- Closet with plenty of hanging space
Guest Bathroom with towels and essentials
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge and electric stove
- Coffee maker
- Dining table with seating for six
- Sofa and loveseat
- Flat screen TV with cable & Wifi
- Sliding glass doors to expansive balcony with incredible beach views
Unit comes with:
- Beach chairs, cart, cooler, umbrella and towels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Common Laundry with 2 washers, 2 dryers and sink basin on each floor.
- Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Fitness Center
- Large Heated Pool
- Boat Docks for rent
South Seas Condominiums is a private, gated community just minutes away from grocery stores, restaurants, boutiques, and the beach. As a guest here, you’ll have exclusive access to amenities such as the heated community pool, fitness center, walking paths, tennis & pickle ball courts, and a putting green. South Seas is the only community on Marco Island which boasts both beach access and boat docks, which can be rented at very reasonable prices.
NOTE: Renovation of the hallways started early June and is expected to be completed December 2022. This project consists of new carpet, painting, new front door hardware and new tile in the elevators.The work will begin on the 19th floor of Tower 3 and then over to Tower 4. Work will normally occur Monday - Friday between 9am - 4pm. Also, the condo complex allows owners to make renovations to their units from May 1 to November 15 so there can be construction noise in this Tower. Work can only be done between the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
*There is a registration fee of $100 which includes a parking pass for one car and each addtional parking pass is $100/car. The fee is paid onsite at the Manager’s Office in the lobby of Tower 3 and the registration fee ONLY applies to overnight guests.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 350 yards to Tigertail Beach (direct access)
- 1.2 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 2 mi to Winterberry Ave Public Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 2.5 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.1 miles to Winn Dixie
- 1.6 mi to Publix
- 0.5 mi to Thai Sushi by KJ
- 0.5 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 0.5 mi to Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 0.5 mi to Sami’s Pizza & Grill
- 1.3 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga and many more!)
- 1.4 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 1.9 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 2.8 mi to Snook Inn
- 5.9 mi to Island Gypsy Cafe on Isles of Capri
- 1.5 mi to CVS
- 1.6 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 2.0 mi to Rose Marina
- 2.0 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 47 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you so much for that wonderful review! Always glad to hear when a guest enjoys their stay enough to recommend it, finds the condo to be clean upon arrival and to their liking. It is an awesome beach and as you point out there is a bit of a walk, approximately 400 yards, to get to the water from the building. And just for clarification for anyone reading Diane’s review, no condo in the tower buildings above the second floor have washers and dryers in the unit. It is communal laundry with two washers and two dryers per floor.