|Guest room Twin XL (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
**This a new listing as of 6/30/21, but our sister property, Royal Palm 202 (located next door), has many great reviews!!
Looking for a cost-effective place to stay but don't meet the 7-day minimum for most condos and don't want to pay exorbitant rates for a beachfront hotel? Want to travel with your four-legged friend but don't need (or want to pay for) a whole house? Want to walk to many island hot spots? This unique *pet friendly* CONDO on Marco Island checks all those boxes and more!! (Additional non-refundable pet fee applies: $25 per night/per pet or $150/week/pet) (up to 2)). Also, if your party is larger than six, check for availability at our nearly identical unit next door that is also pet friendly and sleeps up to six! Just search for Royal Palm 202.
The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo contains comfortable and stylish furnishings and includes cable, high-speed internet & laundry in the unit, and is literally within blocks of some of the most popular restaurants on the island (Sami's Pizza, Joey's Pizza, Doreen's Cup of Joe, etc)., shopping, and it's less than a mile for the nearest public access to Marco's famed white sand beaches. The unit also boasts a western-facing balcony that offers a view of the dazzling Marco sunsets.
The condo includes:
- Master bedroom with king bed & ensuite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with two twin XL beds
- Plenty of closet space
- Bath and beach towels
- Pet bed
- Bright living room area with stylish furnishings & queen sofa bed w/new memory foam mattress
- High speed WiFi
- YouTube TV (living room, master and guest bedrooms)
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining/bar area
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
- Balcony with western exposure and outdoor bar/lounge furniture (pics forthcoming)
- Beach cart, umbrella & chairs and cooler
*There is no pool or fitness center at this condo but you can get short-term passes at the YMCA for a fee to access its facilities, including a gym and outdoor pool. Note the condo faces Collier Blvd, which is the main thoroughfare in Marco, and there is a parking lot for businesses on the ground floor of the building, including the office of a construction company. In general, Marco streets are quiet from 10pm-7am. To ensure the comfort of our guests, the condo is equipped with a white noise machine and ear plugs are provided.
Get away for a quick trip to Marco Island and enjoy paradise in this wonderful new listing. Make lasting memories on Marco Island without having to leave your four-legged family member(s) at home!!
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.8 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 1.3 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 1.6 mi to Winterberry Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.3 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 0.8 miles to Winn Dixie
- 1.3 mi to Publix
- Next door to Sami’s Pizza & Grill
- 600 ft to Joey’s Pizza & Pasta House
- 700 ft to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 0.2 mi to Thai Sushi by KJ
- 1.0 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 1.5 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 1.6 mi La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 2.5 mi to Snook Inn
- 1.4 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 1.6 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 1.9 mi to Marco Island YMCA
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you so much and the pleasure was mine! Hope to have the opportunity to host you again!
Thank you so much! We have tried to think of everything a guest could need or want during their stay - whether for one night or a week. Glad you enjoyed its proximity and my wife's decorating. We look forward to your return visit and appreciate you being a great guest!