|Queen Guest Room Queen|
|Second Guest Room Full Twin|
Gather your flock and come flamingle at Flamingo House! With updated and cozy furnishings, coastal decor that lives up to its name, and amazing gathering spaces - both inside and out - you may spend the entirety of your vacation at the house! Should you decide to venture out and explore the island, the home's central location on Collier Boulevard means you're never far from anything you could need or want, including beaches, supermarkets, shopping and dining, which are all less that than a mile away (see “Proximity to Points of Interest” below for precise distances)!!
The home is equipped with all the essentials for dining in, lounging by the pool, family outings to the beach and everything in between! It includes:
- Master bedroom w/queen bed, full ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet and lanai access
- Queen bed guest room
- Full and twin beds in second guest room
- Full guest bathroom
- Large, open living area
- Dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen w/breakfast bar seating
- High-speed internet
- Two car garage
- Open air patio w/ heated pool, sun deck and gas grill
- Screened-in lanai w/ dining and lounge seating
- Private, fenced-in yard
- Beach gear including beach chairs, umbrella and cart
Note: Owner will consider allowing guests to bring a dog into the home; size, age and breed must be disclosed. A non-refundable pet fee will also apply.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 1.0 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 1.3 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 2.3 mi to Winterberry Beach Public Access Point (paid parking available)
- 2.8 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 0.7 miles to Winn Dixie
- 1.2 mi to Publix
- 0.2 mi to Thai Sushi by KJ
- 0.3 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 0.4 mi to Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 0.4 mi to Sami’s Pizza & Grill
- 0.6 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga and many more!)
- 1.3 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 1.9 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 2.1 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.8 mi to CVS
- 1.0 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 1.3 mi to Rose Marina
- 2.0 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you, Robert! We always appreciate when a guest finds a place they like and want to come back again and again. Glad your second time around was as good as the first and thank you for letting future guests know what they can expect when they book this home. Take care and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Thank you for your review! The owners have done a great job making sure guests have what they need for a great stay. Glad it met your expectations and you were happy with the location. Look forward to seeing you next year!