|Guestroom 1 Queen|
|Guestroom 2 Twin (2)|
|Living room sofa bed Sofa Queen|
Look no further for a fantastic family/dog/budget friendly beach getaway! This house has it all: old Florida charm updated with plenty of new furnishings, copious living space (each bedroom has its own bathroom), five TVs, a screened-in lanai with a heated pool and new gas grill in the private fenced-in yard. With its amazing gathering areas, both indoors and out, this house will feel like home and the whole family want to return year after year.
With beaches, supermarkets, restaurants, shopping, and more less than a mile away, you’re never far from anything you need or want. Equipped with everything you'll need for cooking in, lounging by the pool and family outings to the beach, this home includes:
- King bed in the master bedroom
- Two twin beds in the first guest room which is next to the master bedroom
- Queen bed in the second guest room which is on the opposite side of the house from the other two bedrooms and has its own full bathroom.
- 3 full bathrooms (master ensuite, 2 guest baths)
- Large living area
- Dining/bar area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- High-speed internet (200 Mbps)
- Whole house water filtration system
- 2 car garage
- Heated pool
- Screened-in lanai
- Patio dining, bar and lounge furniture
- Private, fenced-in yard
- Beach gear including 6 chairs, umbrella and cart
- Pet friendly (must pay non-refundable pet fee)
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.9 mi to Residents’ Beach (passes available for stays of 1 month or longer)
- 0.9 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 1.3 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 2.7 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 0.5 miles to Winn Dixie
- 1.0 mi to Publix
- 0.2 mi to Thai Sushi by KJ
- 0.3 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 0.4 mi to Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 0.4 mi to Sami’s Pizza & Grill
- 0.5 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga and many more!)
- 1.4 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 1.9 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 2.0 mi La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 2.0 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.9 mi to CVS
- 1.1 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 1.3 mi to Rose Marina
- 2.1 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you for your review! We spent considerable time at the house getting it ready for the owners to rent and I wholeheartedly agree it does feel “like home.” We are so glad you enjoyed the pool and all the amenities the house has to offer. Its location is perfect for walking to some of Marco’s best boutiques and restaurants on the water.
Wow! Your review was so great to read. The common theme for this house has been “it feels like home” and we agree! We spent considerable time on behalf of the owners to get it ready for rent and that was the exact same sentiment we had. There’s no better compliment than saying you will come back again and recommending it to your friends and relatives. (Remember to book with us directly and save the service fees other booking sites charge.)
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the house and everything it has to offer. It is in a great central location and you can also walk to some of the best restaurants and boutiques on the Island which are only a half mile away. We look forward to your next visit and thank you for booking with iTrip Vacations!
Thank you so much!!! It was great conversing with you during your stay and we appreciate the great care you took of the house. Please be sure to book your return trip through iTrip directly and save 10%!!!