|Master Suite King|
|Master Suite 2 King|
|Guestroom 1 Queen|
|Guestroom 2 Queen|
Hugging the banks of Robert’s Bay and yielding sensational waterfront views, Conover Court Villa, is complete with a sparkling pool and spa, lush tropical landscaping, and a stylish coastal interior with stunning architectural detail that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Nestled at the end of a private cul de sac in the Estates section of Marco Island, privacy and desirable southern exposure guarantees sunshine, warmth, and exclusivity throughout the duration of your stay.
Conover Court Villa boasts a comfortable and spacious open floor plan while the outdoors feature a sprawling resort-like pool deck, a waterfront fire-pit and private dock with two boat lifts. Discover an experience like no other with floor to ceiling glass panels for optimum viewing. Swing open the doors and allowing the fresh island breezes into the main living space.
Whip up a meal of fresh, locally caught fish or stone crab in the fully stocked gourmet kitchen complete with high-end appliances, including a six-burner Wolf gas range and oversized Sub-Zero fridge
Enjoy a catnap or a restful night’s sleep in any of the four bedrooms. The master suite provides guests with multi-million-dollar waterfront views and an expansive, spa-like ensuite. Two of the guest rooms feature full ensuite baths while the third guest room is adjacent to a half bath, ensuring the utmost in comfort and privacy for all guests.
Conover Court Villa's extraordinary exterior is guaranteed to set the scene for memories that will last a lifetime. The outdoor living and dining spaces with TV, wet bar, wine fridge and ice maker are just the beginning. Spend sunny island days splashing in the spectacular heated pool and spa, and enjoy cozy island nights swapping stories and watching the moonlight dance on the waves as you and your loved ones relax around the private fire pit situated just feet from the water.
Outdoorsmen and sun seekers won’t be able to get enough of the oversized dock. Cast out into the bay, moor your boat, cruise around Roberts Bay on paddle boards and kayak, or soak up the sun right in the backyard of your own outstanding Marco Island estate home.
Conover Court Villa is furnished with HDTV, WIFI, a full complement of finer linens throughout, fully stocked gourmet kitchen, electrically heated pool, beach gear, and far more! The home includes:
- Master suite with king bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, bathroom w/soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Guest suite with king bed, walk-through closet, bathroom with walk-in shower and TV
- Second guest suite with Queen bed, bathroom with walk-in shower and TV
- Third guest bedroom with queen bed and adjacent half bath
- Fully-equipped kitchen with gas Wolf range and high-end appliances
- Indoor dining table area
- Outdoor dining table
- Outdoor lounge area
- Outdoor bar area with gas grill (connected to house propane tank), TV, sink, beverage fridge and ice maker
- Two upright propane patio heaters
- Resort-style heated salt water pool & spa (complimentary pool heat to 85 degrees Nov. 20-Apr. 30)
- Fire pit and seating
- Dock with boat lift
- Two stand up paddle boards
- Three kayaks
- Two bikes
- Beach gear and towels
- Corn hole boards and board games
- High-speed internet
- Garage space for 1 car (owner is keeping a car onsite)
- Open lanai with multiple seating options
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 1.4 mi to Winterberry Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 1.8 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 2.1 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 4.1 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 1.1 mi to Publix
- 3.6 mi to Winn Dixie
- 1.9 mi to Sunset Grille (via the beach)
- 1.2 mi to La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 1.3 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 1.8 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 3 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 4.1 mi to Snook Inn
- 1.2 mi to Marco Golf and Garden
- 1.3 mi to 7-Eleven
- 1.2 mi Walgreens
- 2.7 mi to Dunkin' Donuts
- 3.3 mi to Rose Marina
-7.8 mi to Marco Island Executive Airport
- 48 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.