|Guestroom 1 King|
|Guestroom 2 Bunk Twin (2)|
Do you have a family that enjoys action-packed vacations or one that prefers relaxing and lounging about? Well, there’s no need to pick sides - why not please everyone?? This open concept, 3 bedroom, 2 bath house on the south end of the Island boasts a full-size pool table, cornhole and a bocce ball set. Plus, it has an enclosed lanai with a pool and plenty of space to dine al fresco or just relax in tropical breezes. The interior boasts vaulted ceilings, brand new appliances and furnishings as of July 2019, and it comfortably sleeps eight. The home is less than a ten-minute walk from the South Marco Beach Access point and the Marco Walk which has excellent restaurants, shopping, the only movie theater on the Island, and mini golf just accross the street at Marco Golf and Garden.
This well-appointed home includes:
- King bed in the master bedroom
- King bed in the first guest room
- Two twin bunk beds in the second guest room (max weight limit 150lbs on top bunks)
- 2 full bathrooms (master suite and shared bath for the 2 guest rooms)
- Large living area
- Formal dining room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Pool table
- 2 car garage
- 3 bikes w/ helmets and locks
- Heated pool
- Screened-in lanai
- Beach gear including 8 beach chairs, two beach umbrellas, 2 beach carts and bocce ball
- Cornhole boards
- Less than 10 minute walk to the beach, restaurants, shopping, movie theater, mini golf
In the garage you will find everything you need for your beach excursions, including 2 umbrellas, 8 beach chairs, toys, floats and coolers as well as two beach carts. You won’t even think twice about trying to drive to the beach because you are only a 0.4 mile walk to the Marriott Crystal Shoress public beach access point, which takes you to Paradise Coast and its warm sands, turquoise waters and endless array of water sports. If you do need to drive, you can drive to the Turtle Lot on South Collier (0.2 mi from the house) or to the Marco Island South Beach access point (0.6 mi from the house) and both have paid parking spots. Space is limited so we recommend getting there early.
You are also less than a mile from the world-class JW Marriott where you can enjoy its world famous spa as well as its 10 bars and restaurants, without paying JW prices for one hotel room.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.6 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.0 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 1.4 mi to Residents’ Beach (passes available for stays of 1 month or longer)
- 3.1 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.1 mi to Publix
- 3.0 mi to Winn Dixie
- 0.4 mi to La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 0.5 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 0.6 mi to Sunset Grille (via the beach)
- 0.9 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 2.2 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 4.4 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.4 mi to Marco Golf and Garden
- 0.4 mi to 7-Eleven
- 2.3 mi to Walgreens
- 2.9 mi to Wake Up Marco
- 3.6 mi to Rose Marina
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you for your review! One of the many great things about this home is how close it is to the nearest public beach access point (only 0.4 miles). As we get into peak season, that becomes even more valuable as public beach parking on Marco is limited. Also, the owners provide a beach cart, cooler, chairs and an umbrella so guests don’t have to bring/rent/buy anything to have a great time on the beach. Please come visit us again!!!