The true spirit of “aloha” awaits you at this highly desirable upgraded two bedroom/two bath spacious Kana'i A Nalu beachfront condominium in Maalaea. Upon first entering, you will be greeted by breathtaking views of the pristine blue Pacific. Spend the day relaxing in the sun and enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm ocean waters. Plus, watch the humpback whales from your lanai during the winter months. Kana'i A Nalu 220 is the ideal central location to enjoy all that Maui has to offer.
Kana'i A Nalu 220 features:
• Beautiful upgraded direct ocean front unit
• Expansive ocean and outer island views from your lanai
• Living room - air conditioning, queen sized sofa sleeper
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher and both Keurig & Drip Coffee Pot
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• Master suite - king sized bed with pristine ocean views
* For privacy - retractable wall to separate master bedroom and living room area
• Master bath with walk in shower
• Second bedroom - Twin sized beds (can be converted to King - request in advance)
• Second bathroom with tub/shower combination
* Ceiling fans to compliment the tropical breeze
• Stackable washer/dryer
Kana'i A Nalu Resort features:
• 3 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Elevator access
• Whale watching from your lanai during the winter months
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool
• Oceanfront gas barbecue area with dining tables
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
The resort is situated directly on one of the pristine white-sandy beaches of Maui. An added bonus to an already ideal location is Sugar Beach. This uninterrupted sandy shoreline stretches 2.5 miles and is the longest beach on Maui.
You can walk to the Maui Ocean Center home of Maui's world class Aquarium along with a delightful outdoor shopping mall that features an array of great boutique shops and some of the best island dining. Plus the Maalaea Marina is right next to the Maui Ocean Center so plan to take advantage of the many sunset catamaran excursions or visit one of our neighbor islands for some of the best snorkel and diving experiences on Maui.
Packing for your Kana'i A Nalu stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-187-404-4416-01R And TA-187-404-4416-01
Parcel ID: 3801_40040040
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes a starter set of toilet paper and facial tissue in each bathroom, and paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen, as well as starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, kitchen cleaning wipes, hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.