|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 King|
|Bedroom #4 Twin (2)|
|Bedroom #5 Queen|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
The Hamptonian will be your home away from home at the beach. Enjoy a single family home in a quiet neighborhood at Kure Beach. Watch the sunrise on a large wrap around deck, then take a short stroll to the private community beach access for fun in the sun. The Hamptonian is a big roomy 3 level home for your entire group to have their own space, just like home.
All the conveniences of home are available in the large kitchen with all the tools to make a great meal, a living space with plenty of seating and a large screen TV, a back deck off the kitchen with seating and a large grill and plenty of parking for everyone's vehicle. The kids will enjoy the extra room on the 1st floor where they can play games and watch TV. Also, you can bring the family dog, they will love the home and the beach fun
Don’t hesitate, this 5 bedroom home books quickly, this will be a great place for your families next beach vacation!
Address: 301 Kure Dunes Ln, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Home: 5 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 12 / 6 Beds / 3,327 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King Bed (Top Floor)
*Bedroom 2: Queen Bed (Top Floor)
*Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds (Top Floor)
*Bedroom 4: King Bed (Middle Floor)
*Bedroom 5: Queen Bed (Ground Floor)
Pullout Bed in the Living Room - Queen Sized
*King (2), Queen size Beds (3), Twin Beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=CMEecYxpVa7
-Wrap Around Porch!
-Pet Friendly (with dog fee)
-Parking: 4 parkings spots (no boats are allowed to be parked at this property)
-Beach Access: 1 Block to the Beach!
-Beach chairs (not guaranteed)
-70 in TV in the living room
-Microwave and Toaster
-Coffee Maker (drip and keurig)
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. We do offer trip insurance, a link to add it on to your trip will be sent after you book via email. Insurance is highly recommended.
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME (up to 40 pounds): A non-refundable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $350. Contact us about the dog rules for the beach
**Maximum Occupancy: 12 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
**Please do not select this house because of the corner lot, there is a $250 violation charge for parking on the grass. Do not park boats, all terrain vehicles, or cars on the grass. Please respect the integrity of the neighborhood by keeping the grass free of vehicles.**
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Adam, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We are thrilled to hear that everyone in your group enjoyed their time as well as the cleanliness, and the many amenities of the home. We would love to have you back again. Thank you for trippin' with iTrip!
It's great that you and your family felt so comfortable at The Hamptonian, Justin, thank you for the 5-star review! We're so glad that you had everything you needed, and that the spaciousness, appliances, and location made for an enjoyable getaway. We look forward to your next visit and appreciate you choosing iTrip Vacations!
Thank you for the review, Mitzy! Our team is so glad that you and your family had a nice experience at The Hamptonian. It's wonderful that the property was spacious for you and that you loved the location as well! We hope you will consider us for your next beach vacation, thank you for leaving us your feedback.
Krista, thank you for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your family trip at 'The Hamptonian', and that the house had everything you needed during your stay. It's always great to know our guests had a fun time, so we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing iTrip!
We are happy to hear that 'The Hamptonian' had everything you and your family needed for a fun family trip! Thank you for leaving a review and for booking with iTrip, we hope you will visit us again soon.
Thank you for your feedback of 'The Hamptonian'! We are glad that you were able to utilize the appliances featured in the property, and that you had everything you needed for a nice getaway! Thank you for booking with iTrip!
Thank you for the lovely review Al! It's great to know that 'The Hamptonian' was the perfect place for you and your family to enjoy a relaxing getaway. We're glad that the location, spaciousness, appliances, and local attractions were everything you needed during your stay. We hope to have you back this summer, thank you for choosing iTrip!
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback Tiffany. We are delighted to know that the home, location, and amenities were everything you needed for a fun, relaxing stay. We look forward to hosting you and your family in the future, thank you for choosing iTrip for those special family moments!
Thank you for your review of 'The Hamptonian'! We're glad that the location, cleanliness and appliances made for a great time. Thank you for choosing our small family business to book your vacation. We hope to have you back again soon!
Dylan, thank you for your review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness, the house, and our communication. We take pride in our customer service and ensuring everyone has a great stay. We look forward to having you back again! Thanks for trippin with iTrip
Thank you for your review of 'The Hamptonian' , Josue! It's wonderful to hear that you and your family had such a great experience. We're glad that the house, location, and amenities made for a nice trip! We hope you will stay with us again!