Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
EXPEDITION STATION - 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 6 – RIVER RUN VILLAGE, Keystone, CO – Condo 400 footsteps to Gondola
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
Parking: 1 vehicle in unassigned space in heated garage. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs allowed.
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is one level located on the 2nd Floor (Elevator)
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bathroom with Shower/Tub combo
- Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- Queen Size Murphy Bed (sleeps 2)
- Fold Out Sleeper Sofa Bed (sleeps 2)
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, den with gas fireplace, dining area, balcony with views of the slopes, Village, ice rink and surrounding mountains, brand new wide screen Smart TV/Cable, WiFi, and games, full bath in hallway.
• 400 yards to gondola
• Our linens and towels are professionally and hygienically laundered
• Condo is sanitized for your protection
• Complimentary toiletries (starter quantities)
• Fully stocked kitchen with brand new stainless appliances
• Views of slopes, village and ice rink/mini golf
• River Run: Access to restaurants, shopping, night life, kid activities
• Free WiFi
• Mr. Coffee and Keurig Coffee Makers
• Laundry facilities are just a few steps across the hall (coin operated)
• Ski Locker
• Year-Round Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Steam Room, Ski Locker
• Heated Garage Parking 1 Vehicle
• New TV's With Premium Features
• Hair Dryer
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Parking for 1 vehicles in heated garage, plus open lot
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, - short walk to gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W - 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S - 13.9 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 46 minutes, 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6W - 14.0 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E - 12.5 miles
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door.
River Run, Keystone and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year. Summit County offers some of the most diverse terrain available in the world. Bundle up and enjoy world-class downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, tubing, sledding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, dog sledding, festivals, hiking, fishing, local theater, concerts, outlet shopping, and more.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, firewood where applicable and hotel-quality towels and linens. We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST and will NEVER ask you to wire transfer money.
Summit County Short-Term Rental Permit #BCA-801910
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
We STRONGLY recommend protecting your trip by purchasing Travel Insurance. We will send links to doing so when you book.
Thank you for your 5-Star review of Expedition Station 8591. We are thrilled you had such a great time and found the condo to be clean and well-stocked. Whenever there is an issue of any kind, please contact us. We would have informed building management about the pool and dealt with your WiFi issue directly. Please visit us again! iTrip Vacations
Thank you, JD, for your stay and review of "Expedition Station" in Keystone, CO! Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving here and that you had everything you needed for a perfect vacation! We hope you will visit again! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team