Nestled along the 10th fairway of Kapalua's Bay Course, this gorgeous two bedroom two bath air-conditioned Kapalua Golf Villa boasts beautiful golf course and ocean views towards the island of Molokai. If you enjoy attention to detail you will marvel at the quality and workmanship of this lovely ground floor air-conditioned villa.
* Koa wood custom cabinets and granite counter tops throughout
* Porcelain floors in the living area, kitchen, and bathrooms
* Carpet in both bedrooms
* Simmons Beautyrest king sized bed in master bedroom with sliding doors that open to lanai
* Two twins in second bedroom can be made into a king plus additional twin bed and Queen inflatable bed for extra person
* Both bedrooms have beautiful private baths with lovely porcelain showers
* Gourmet kitchen with top of the line full sized appliances and cookware to make preparing a meal easy
* Dine at the high top dining table or on the lanai while enjoying the beautiful views of the neighboring island of Molokai
* Meticulously decorated with plantation style furniture throughout
* Three flat screen televisions and DVD Player
* Complimentary high speed WiFI
* Complimentary covered parking
* Washer/dryer is located in the villa
Kapalua’s beaches have been considered some of the best in Hawaii. Kapalua Bay has been named the “Best Beach in the World” by Conde Nast Traveler magazine readers and the “Best Beach in America” by the Travel Channel. However, if you prefer swimming in a pool, there are four to choose from!
Both the Bay Course and the Plantation Course have been named the #1 golf course resort in Hawaii by Travel and Leisure Golf Magazine. World class shopping and dining are just minutes away.
The resort offers complimentary air-conditioned door to door shuttle service to any of the local beaches, restaurants, the Ritz Hotel, golf courses, tennis courts, Kapalua Shops and the General Store. Personal concierge, chef and grocery shopping services are available.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-027_296_7680-01 / TA-027_296_7680-01
Parcel Number: 4200_10280002
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.